Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #3 She's pregnant!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Making ‘content’ about not being able to go to Slamdunk 🙄
It used to be a genuinely great festival and now it’s just a couple decent bands, a load of crap, hundreds of influencers and portaloos. I’m all for people discovering the joys of emo later in life but fuckinell she’s really pushing this narrative that she’s been the emo queen since the 00s like pics like this aren’t freely available on google:

View attachment 2956422
Indie Cindy

She’s only made slam dunk her personality since being with Forrest

Reactions: 4
Do we think people are actually dming her to ask what to wear to a festival? All the outfits are the same what could she possibly be coming up with 😭

Reactions: 11
Do we think people are actually dming her to ask what to wear to a festival? All the outfits are the same what could she possibly be coming up with 😭
Zero people have messaged to ask her 🤣🤣🤣 who would do this

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Zero people have messaged to ask her 🤣🤣🤣 who would do this
Such a blatant lie so she can post some aff links and make some money. Really pathetic.

I wonder if she's breastfeeding?! I find dressing so annoying while bf'ing as so many dresses and tops aren't an option !

Reactions: 4
Nobody asked her for those links but I’m not sure you get maternity pay when your job is posting aff links, so I expect she’ll keep hawking the same old tat.

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but that hat she's wearing in today's story needs to be given back to the Amish gentleman that she must have got it from. It's giving yee-naw not yee-haw

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She worked at new look! She wasn’t metal / emo at any point
yeah this irritates me too, at some point she decided she was the most alt girl to ever exist even though it's a fairly recent thing. she was preppy as hell back in the day like the rest of the bloggers posting about topshop makeup

Reactions: 13