Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me it was this story

“gatekeepy types who see a blonde girl in a slipknot tee and panic because I couldn’t possibly like a band like that and be fashionable”

• For one, Lily, YOU are the ‘gatekeepy’ type
• Two, sorry you’re hardly a blonde
• Three, what does hair colour matter anyway - I’ve loved metal and rock since I was 15 and have never had anything other than blonde hair? Are all rock/emo fans supposed to dye their hair black? As I and all my old friends must have missed this memo for the past 18 odd years 😂
• Also you being fashionable anymore is a bit of a stretch, you kinda look just like everyone else now who wears docs every day of their life

Honestly the try hard “vibes” are driving my crackers. Not sure why I still follow! Scroll back down her timeline just 2 years and her style even then was WAY off what it is now
How much of a big deal can you make out of wearing a certain T-shirt print? Lily: „Yesssss.“

Reactions: 5
For me it was this story

“gatekeepy types who see a blonde girl in a slipknot tee and panic because I couldn’t possibly like a band like that and be fashionable”

• For one, Lily, YOU are the ‘gatekeepy’ type
• Two, sorry you’re hardly a blonde
• Three, what does hair colour matter anyway - I’ve loved metal and rock since I was 15 and have never had anything other than blonde hair? Are all rock/emo fans supposed to dye their hair black? As I and all my old friends must have missed this memo for the past 18 odd years 😂
• Also you being fashionable anymore is a bit of a stretch, you kinda look just like everyone else now who wears docs every day of their life

Honestly the try hard “vibes” are driving my crackers. Not sure why I still follow! Scroll back down her timeline just 2 years and her style even then was WAY off what it is now
Oh man she really did go hard on the fillers, she looks like she's having an allergic reaction to something and her whole lips/face swelled up :(

Reactions: 8
She’s obsessed with herself and trying to create this narrative that she was the first girl to do xyz. Like someone else said, all you have to do is look on her blog to see she was totally indie back in the day, not the emo Queen she insists she was.

She needs some real friends and to stop courting gen z on tiktok. It’s like the sad middle aged woman desperately clinging to her youth and trying to get her kids mates to like her.

Reactions: 14
Because she keeps so much of her life private, which is fair enough it’s her choice, it’s like she’s having to cultivate more of an interesting personality by exaggerating/lying about stuff.

she also hasn’t mentioned her various illnesses and pencil phobia (?) in a while.

Reactions: 13
I'm very sorry but since when was she into Slipknot?? If she would own that she was an indie queen I'd love her cause that's what she was good at.. but now I'm finding it so difficult to take her seriously now that she's pretending she was into harder music than she was just to impress people and be 'edgy and different'.. she's trying way way way too hard ..
I bet the boyfriend has something to do with her newfound rock chick image. It’s all very cringe and try hard.

Reactions: 15
Did she really just say she has an ideal body for flares? why?? what is so special about your body that makes it ideal for flares in comparison to others? Her self importance gives me the ick 🫠
Hahaha this has just made me laugh so much because I have a very similar body shape to Lily (I’m just a little bit taller) and I think flares look horrendous on my chunky legs 😂

If anyone has the “ideal body” for flares it’s Amy Valentine.. I swear to god that girls legs were made for flares they suit her so much!

Reactions: 9
I used to watch Lily back in her early London days and she just popped up on TikTok after all these years and I can’t believe she hasn’t changed one bit and still eye fucks herself 24/7. I just caught up from the first thread and can’t believe how lazy she is now and poor Aerys.
I bumped into her once and her breath stank of rotten pesto

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I used to watch Lily back in her early London days and she just popped up on TikTok after all these years and I can’t believe she hasn’t changed one bit and still eye fucks herself 24/7. I just caught up from the first thread and can’t believe how lazy she is now and poor Aerys.
I bumped into her once and her breath stank of rotten pesto
Sorry this made me laugh out loud! Rotten pesto😂

Yeah she needs to move on with her life it’s tragic. I remember when she got that cat and she was going on about how they’re fine in a flat etc and not to judge her. Now there’s no sign of it surprise surprise.

Reactions: 3
Ohhh my goodness. Has anyone seen her latest Instagram story about nasty gal and tiktok?? I've screen recorded it just in case ha but it's...concerning? Is she ok? Was she supposed to edit that? Was she supposed to post that? What's going on? So many questions

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just been to watch. Very odd 🤔
Ohhh my goodness. Has anyone seen her latest Instagram story about nasty gal and tiktok?? I've screen recorded it just in case ha but it's...concerning? Is she ok? Was she supposed to edit that? Was she supposed to post that? What's going on? So many questions

Reactions: 2
What the hell 😂😂😂 I actually cringed watching the whole thing, surely she wasn’t supposed to post it all?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Literally came to say that!! It’s not even edited wrong because she says it different ways?! Really quite concerning 😳

Oooo she’s actually now deleted it!! Wonder if she’s going to say anything about it

Reactions: 1
i missed it 🫤 please post the screen recording xx

Reactions: 3
It was the most bizarre set of stories, she said “so for some, so for some reason, so for some” like 11 times in a row like she has a stammer… says “I’m going to reply to this” 5 times in a row and then keeps repeating herself and sounding just so strange over a Nasty Gal link on tik tok. Bound to be deleted any minute as I REALLY don’t think she meant to post them but my gosh it’s the oddest thing I’ve ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.