Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she could probably do a lot more ??
Like if she changed her content to living life in her 30s, living in a house share etc not being married or having kids and whatever the normal “expectations” are when you hit 30.

She’s just stuck in time. Nothing she uploads, talks about, shares has changed in over 10 years like obviously your life must have changed a little bit in that time man???

A haul? An OOTD? An aff link?
Like come on mannnnnnn. These are okay as the odd vid now and again but it’s all she doessss.

Reactions: 22
Are there any influencers with an alt/emo style you follow and love? Annoyingly I actually like Lily's style but can't stand her smug face.
(I still dress like it's 2010, but feeling so bored!)

Reactions: 5
Are there any influencers with an alt/emo style you follow and love? Annoyingly I actually like Lily's style but can't stand her smug face.
(I still dress like it's 2010, but feeling so bored!)
I love Amy Valentine, Gem Stafford, Roxie_enchanted_rose and flamingofruitsalad_ on insta for alt/emo style!

Shop Rebel Rebel on Instagram have a lot of great influencers (more smaller influencers) modelling their band T-shirts! I get a lot of inspo from the girls there!

Reactions: 6
I love Amy Valentine, Gem Stafford, Roxie_enchanted_rose and flamingofruitsalad_ on insta for alt/emo style!

Shop Rebel Rebel on Instagram have a lot of great influencers (more smaller influencers) modelling their band T-shirts! I get a lot of inspo from the girls there!
shoplittlelies too - Great pieces / outfits and all their models have alt styles so you can follow them too for inspiration 😁

Reactions: 6
Did she really just say she has an ideal body for flares? why?? what is so special about your body that makes it ideal for flares in comparison to others? Her self importance gives me the ick 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She came up as a suggested post on Instagram. Has she done something to her face? It looks very different from when I used to follow her a few years ago.

Reactions: 2
Catching up on lily's threads because I like some of Lily's stuff but every time I open a link it's a Nasty gal/New Look/Misguided/PLT item and was wondering if anyone else was surprised that she's exclusively shopping at these places but glad it's not just me. I'm in my late 20s and try to either buy fast fashion that's a bit pricier and better quality or try to buy from sustainable/ethical places. I don't even consider the super fast fashion brands when shopping secondhand! And Lily is out here filling her wardrobe with these cheap pieces that will probably look shite IRL. I'm sure there are some gems out there and someone with a good eye could definitely find the nicer stuff from these shops but it honestly baffles me that she's still shopping exclusively here?

Thanks to keepgrowing93 for the other suggestions, am following!

Reactions: 4
Catching up on lily's threads because I like some of Lily's stuff but every time I open a link it's a Nasty gal/New Look/Misguided/PLT item and was wondering if anyone else was surprised that she's exclusively shopping at these places but glad it's not just me. I'm in my late 20s and try to either buy fast fashion that's a bit pricier and better quality or try to buy from sustainable/ethical places. I don't even consider the super fast fashion brands when shopping secondhand! And Lily is out here filling her wardrobe with these cheap pieces that will probably look shite IRL. I'm sure there are some gems out there and someone with a good eye could definitely find the nicer stuff from these shops but it honestly baffles me that she's still shopping exclusively here?

Thanks to keepgrowing93 for the other suggestions, am following!
Lily basically shops where ever will offer her an affiliate link 😂 Don’t think she goes much deeper than that.
Finding the balance between fast fashion and sustainability isn’t easy tbf, I know I struggle with it because I don’t have much money but of course want to look put together and presentable.

Reactions: 12
I cringed so badly when she said “chef’s kiss” I’m sorry but you are no longer young

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cringed so badly when she said “chef’s kiss” I’m sorry but you are no longer young
She needs to stop trying to talk like a gen z it’s so embarrassing.
I think she’s just not accepted she’s in her 30s? Just from the way she talks, her interests etc, the amount of filler / Botox she’s getting.. it’s like she’s so desperately trying to cling onto her glory days which is why she’s just completely stuck in this cycle from 10 years ago.
Every other blogger / influencer I see has moved on their videos / content / style is different now (I mean not always for the best haha) but you could pull up a post she made 10 years ago and one from yesterday and you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference.
shes only got 171k followers!! For someone who’s supposed to be the OG influencer / blogger / vlogger she’s really not got much to show for it.
It’s kinda sad really!

Reactions: 12
isn’t “black tie” dress code supposed to be, I don’t know… a little more sophisticated? 🤨 so confused by her picks, they either look like beach wear or drinks with the gals?

Reactions: 13
very casual for black tie. The cHokEhOlD ASOS has on her…. Can she not buy from anywhere else?

also stumbled over one of her blog posts, I really need to know when the emo era was as she was 100% indie

FD281CFE-C79E-4951-B9FE-5B79AFABC0E3.png

Reactions: 20
very casual for black tie. The cHokEhOlD ASOS has on her…. Can she not buy from anywhere else?

also stumbled over one of her blog posts, I really need to know when the emo era was as she was 100% indie

View attachment 1495395
Lol that bottom row middle one looks like a copy of Lydia Millen (at least that looks typical her at the time to me) 😅

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1495395
I absolutely loved here style back then. It was the time I discovered blogs and Lily was one of the first one I followed. As I’ve been to school back then, I usually tried to copy her Top-Cardigan-Miniskirt- Thights-and-Belt-Outfits. There was nothing Emo about it at all!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.