Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said this before, but I suspect she may have been into rockier music when she was younger (Slipknot were very popular around 2001 I think?) and then transitioned into indie like lots of others when it became popular around 2005/6. So not a lie per se, just glossing over the in between period when she hadn't shown any interest in heavier music.
Yeah, in her defence this was the ‘progression’ for a lot of people - emo or scene kids in high school but by sixth form/college the indie trend had taken off and that was the new ‘alternative’. They were the same people, for the most part.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, in her defence this was the ‘progression’ for a lot of people - emo or scene kids in high school but by sixth form/college the indie trend had taken off and that was the new ‘alternative’. They were the same people, for the most part.
i don’t think she was ever a scene kid tbh.
She’s only really ever spoken about liking heavier music and wearing band tees / docs in the past few years.
I used to follower her when I was at uni and one of my old house mates went to school with her. She said Lilly wasn’t “indie” “emo” or “scene” at school she was just normal?
Then when she started posting in 2008 / 2009 (so sixth form age) she just looked like she shopped in topshop and looked the same as most people? So idk when she’s meant to have had this big “emo/scene kid” phase she always bangs on about.
I HATE looking at pictures of me when I used to dress like a scene kid I find it beyond cringe 😂.

shes obviously just started liking the more rockier looks in recent years and for some reason is embarrassed by it?
so has to bang on about how she’s always been “alternative” when there’s literal photographic proof she hasn’t been 😂😂.

Reactions: 6
I went to her tiktok to see if she's posted an edited version but can't see it yet, but I saw her GOT ad and it looks like she's had quite a lot of jaw filler, is it just me or is that new?

Reactions: 1
I went to her tiktok to see if she's posted an edited version but can't see it yet, but I saw her GOT ad and it looks like she's had quite a lot of jaw filler, is it just me or is that new?
She mentioned a year or so ago that she had some jaw filler. I think she started with her lips and then got some jaw filler shortly after. It looks a bit more angular compared to how it did before.

I remember when Ashley from bestdressed posted something similar. Legit just her repeating things AGAIN AND AGAIN. So quickly too. Crazy how curated it is.

They could just stop, take a breath and start the whole thing over.
To be honest I don't find Lily's one cringy after seeing Ashley's. It just looks like she's trying to get a good take whereas Ashley had to stop driving and stop herself from crying to get the joke right.

Why is having a fiat500 funny? I genuinely don’t get it- is it because it doesn’t fit her ✨aesthetic✨?

Reactions: 9
Why is having a fiat500 funny? I genuinely don’t get it- is it because it doesn’t fit her ✨aesthetic✨?
Came here to see if anyone could explain this? Is she just being horrifically bitchy? “IM nOt LiKE oThEr GiRlS”

Reactions: 9
Came here to see if anyone could explain this? Is she just being horrifically bitchy? “IM nOt LiKE oThEr GiRlS”
Yeah I think she's just being a tit cos she doesn't want to be associated with being a ~Fiat 500 gal~

Reactions: 7
Yeah I think she's just being a tit cos she doesn't want to be associated with being a ~Fiat 500 gal~
Lily is the opposite of a fiat500 girl don’t you know? She’s the first emo girl. The first girl to like wrestling. Oh you love a band? Lily heard them first. Oh you go to gigs? Lily has been going since she was 6. You don’t solely wear dr martens? Get out of her way.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s like a 13/14 year old pushing this ITS NOT A PHASE MOM ITS WHOO I AMMMM.
The validation she needs from being QuiRKy and UniQuE is embarrassing.
Also the comment about the drop dead tee - it’s because you answered in a bleeping rude way and knew what you were doing
“Where’s your top from?’ “Drop dead”
VS
“Where’s your top from?’ “A brand called Drop dead :)

it look me no longer to type the 2nd one. All you were doing is trying to catch someone out for not knowing an “alt” brand and making them feel stupid for it and making yourself feel special and unique for knowing it 🙄.

Tbf I didn’t even know they produced clothes myself thought they’d just disappeared like honour over glory.

Reactions: 11
She was happy to be a Fiat 500 girl when they gave her one for free and paid her to promote it!

Her and the other bloggers who promoted at the car at the time probably have more to do with the current trend and who it's associated with, than any other trend Lily claims to have started.

She's literally an OG Fiat 500 girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She was happy to be a Fiat 500 girl when they gave her one for free and paid her to promote it!

Her and the other bloggers who promoted at the car at the time probably have more to do with the current trend and who it's associated with, than any other trend Lily claims to have started.

Came here to say the same - she used to be the epitome of a Fiat 500 girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Ah yes and there's the emo/scene style that she has never strayed from in all these years. Oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Came here to say the same - she used to be the epitome of a Fiat 500 girl!
She and all the bloggers who promoted Fiat 500s are literally the reason it's popular among girls with mainstream fashion senses and interests.

She was right there with Milk Teef and Zoella pioneering the basic witch aesthetic (for want of a better phrase), balayage and all but she wants to act as if she's so edgy.

Reactions: 15
Lily is the opposite of a fiat500 girl don’t you know? She’s the first emo girl. The first girl to like wrestling. Oh you love a band? Lily heard them first. Oh you go to gigs? Lily has been going since she was 6. You don’t solely wear dr martens? Get out of her way.
Does anyone else remember when she said she took a long time to join Instagram because it felt sacrilegious to photography for someone like her who understands and appreciates the REAL art of photography?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.