Lily Melrose aka Llymlrs #2 Scenior citizen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was so bizarre because it was like she didn’t even realise she was doing it?? She’s done similar to this before hasn’t she? She’ll probably get all passive aggressive if anyone brings it up lol

Reactions: 2
feel kinda bad as I actually do hope she's ok but here it is...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Thank you, it works for me. Really odd, must take ages to edit out all the repeats, surely just easier to do a couple of takes if you mess up what you want to say

Reactions: 7
It works on my PC but not my phone, sorry!

I feel weird now..

Reactions: 1
Really goes to show how much repetition, posturing and editing is done just to make a short clip seem quirky, casual and off-the-cuff.

Reactions: 13
Is it a glitch in the filming or is she actually repeating herself that many times? Weird.

Reactions: 2
Don’t think it’s a glitch, her hands are moving normal, like the picture isn’t cutting back again and again. I guess she repeats and repeats and cuts the parts she wants?? Seems like it’s be easier to compose yourself and start again once? Especially on something so frivolous as a comment not showing.

She had a YouTube video with the same repetitions just before she packed it in. Seemed out of character at the time after her vlogs, which I used to quite like when she was in Brighton, where she behaved pretty normal.

Reactions: 9
That's so odd. Like you've all said, seems like such a hassle to edit that all together to make a coherent sentence. Just shoot it again, or don't, it could have been said as a caption.

I only realised today that she does this full time. Amazing.

Reactions: 6
I can't remember what condition it is, but didn't she used to fumble her words on YouTube and when people mentioned it she blamed an illness? Maybe it's that.

I also remember her getting arsey and defensive at anyone who asked about it, which is understandable if people are being ignorant but knowing Lily they probably asked once in a neutral way.

Reactions: 5
just went to browser to watch it but… I think what’s happened is, she filmed on Instagram stories to use the filter, instead of just saving, she’s accidentally clicked post. 🙂

I am a small business content creator, and the process is: film a rough cut on Instagram stories, using the filter (sometimes with outtakes like you would have seen) instead of posting, you save it to your camera roll, then edit it down on your phone to get a snappier version.

so that usual “laid back casual vibe” she posts, is just a reallllll edited down version. 45 seconds of rambles and retakes whittles down to a 7-10 second TikTok/Reel. So when you see the jump cuts she’s probably said the same thing over and over to get the shortest snappiest version… but usually you just never see the 20 other versions lmao. 😆

It’s so weird seeing others outtakes but, like 90% of my camera roll is like that because I’m tit at social media lmao. also explains why she positions her hair to begin with too!

Reactions: 12
feel kinda bad as I actually do hope she's ok but here it is...
This is the most bizarre thing ever. Surely if you felt you’d messed up you would re-start. It’s really unnatural the way she just repeats. If you’d stumbled on your words you would eyeroll or laugh or something and then restart. This is like she’s glitching.

Might just be how she films things but it’s very unnerving.

Reactions: 8
I remember when Ashley from bestdressed posted something similar. Legit just her repeating things AGAIN AND AGAIN. So quickly too. Crazy how curated it is.

They could just stop, take a breath and start the whole thing over.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.