Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dOn’T uSuAlLy FoLloW TrEnDs BeCaUsE I’m sO bleeping eDgY….. like girl please. If you liked the shoes and bought the shoes - WEAR THE SHOES. It’s really not that deep. Making out she’s too good to buy something trend led yet she’s the most basic ~*alternative*~ witch ever!!!
I had so much second hand embarrassment. Woman, you're in your 30s. You ARE like other girls. You're not that different and it's OKAY.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
the lack of self awareness involved in llymlrs claiming she doesn't follow trends
Does most of her shopping in New Look and ASOS which are the trendiest shops going and gets exactly the same freebies from Simply Be that every other mid size Instagramer is wearing. That gingham midi dress with flounces down the front, seen it 20 times.
You are like other girls Lily, and that’s great, other girls are great, there’s no competition!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she still holds on to the fact she was one of the first big bloggers. And give her her due, she was at the time. Difference is now though, the influencer sphere is so so saturated. Some might even say oversaturated. She just doesn’t stand out in the crowd anymore. She almost seems a bit bitter at times with how desperate she is to appear ‘different’.

Reactions: 18
According to her latest reel she has „quite big boobs“. Did I miss some boob growage, cause if not, I disagree.
They're so saggy you can't tell what size they are tbh. I pray for the day she buys a supportive bra, I've literally never seen her boobs higher than her waist.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think with age she’s turning into just a proper nob 😂? Ive unfollowed her now. Not even because of her boring aff links and style but just her personality. She can be so rude in her comments / replies to people like say thank you or please or something.. and also the whole “I DOnT FoLLow TrENDs” story gave me so much second hand embarrassmenttttt. Cannot actually deal hahha.

Reactions: 21
Does anyone else think with age she’s turning into just a proper nob 😂? Ive unfollowed her now. Not even because of her boring aff links and style but just her personality. She can be so rude in her comments / replies to people like say thank you or please or something.. and also the whole “I DOnT FoLLow TrENDs” story gave me so much second hand embarrassmenttttt. Cannot actually deal hahha.
Agreed! She’s really become quite unlikeable. It’s the I’m better than you attitude and smarmy vibe for me 🥴

Reactions: 11
Tbh I’m surprised she hasn’t voiced concerns about being too *alternative* for a natural hair colour

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching her stories today it somehow only just hit me just how vapid she is. Maybe it was less weird ten years ago but her unwillingness to talk about her personal life means she's just talking about make up and hair (assuming we get more than an affiliate link) all the time and being a 30 something emo kid doesn't change the fact her content is as deep as a puddle.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Seeing her constantly plug new look is so cringe. I actually went in for the first time in years yesterday and it’s basically just peacocks…

Reactions: 11
The dreaded rusty L necklace has been found :ROFLMAO: I'm starting to think she probably has a part time job again like she did before as her posting is sporadic at best and just overall borrrrrrrrrring. I can't for one minute believe she's able to afford to live in London (house share or not) on a wage earned from affiliate links on a dead instagram account. I mean she's got like 155,000 followers and gets like 1500 likes a post. She's got to have like a 1% engagement rate - I mean I don't know much about social media stats but surely that is really tit? lol

Reactions: 8
Seeing her constantly plug new look is so cringe. I actually went in for the first time in years yesterday and it’s basically just peacocks…
I don’t think I’ve bought anything from Nee Look for years. Which is weird cos in my teens it was everything to me 😂

The dreaded rusty L necklace has been found :ROFLMAO: I'm starting to think she probably has a part time job again like she did before as her posting is sporadic at best and just overall borrrrrrrrrring. I can't for one minute believe she's able to afford to live in London (house share or not) on a wage earned from affiliate links on a dead instagram account. I mean she's got like 155,000 followers and gets like 1500 likes a post. She's got to have like a 1% engagement rate - I mean I don't know much about social media stats but surely that is really tit? lol
Yeah I agree with you. I can’t believe she’s generating enough from her Instagram to support living in London. It’s not like she’s consistent enough with it. She must be doing something else. And that’s not a bad thing, I’m not shaming her for that, I just think it would be nice if she was a bit more transparent about reality. She could have done really interesting content if she did some more real life stuff.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she used to do freelance graphic design, or something else computery?

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she used to do freelance graphic design, or something else computery?
Yeah I thought so, I do remember her touching on that. I think she just has to be doing something else at this point as there is just no way she’s getting enough engagement on social media anymore.

She stated she designs filters and presets, so I figured she is doing some paid work like that alongside her influencer work.

Also assumed she had a bf in London which us why she was determined to live there even if it meant a houseshare again.

Wish she'd share more than a million boohoo swipe ups. I should have specified when I made this wish, that I mean personal everyday life stuff that was relatable, rather than a million and one new look or simply b swipe ups.

Which is funny, because if she was a little less cagey and her content was more varied, her engagement/followers would likely shoot up.

I really liked her in the past as she had always been honest if she didn't like a product, even if it had been gifted which was (and still is) refreshing for an influencer/blogger/YouTuber etc... this makes it even more a shame that she's evolved into this vapid, repetitive affiliate link wh*re. :(

Reactions: 6
She stated she designs filters and presets, so I figured she is doing some paid work like that alongside her influencer work.

Also assumed she had a bf in London which us why she was determined to live there even if it meant a houseshare again.

Wish she'd share more than a million boohoo swipe ups. I should have specified when I made this wish, that I mean personal everyday life stuff that was relatable, rather than a million and one new look or simply b swipe ups.
Yeah I wondered if she had a boyfriend, as when she went to that wedding recently she kept talking about "we" rather than just "I".

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.