Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 772104 View attachment 772116 View attachment 772125

I mean these photos are probably like 7-10 years old or whatever but these styles are still so much nicer than any thing she has put together recently. Her hair looks so much lovelier being more natural in colour too. And her old lips and face.... oh she has no idea how much prettier she was before she started messing with all these ridiculous fillers. Your natural face is lovely enough Lily! And I know we all have to get older but I just don't think the answer is fill your face, lips and chin with fillers and overemphasise your whole face to try and counteract that. Literally, just look after your skin, drink water and do a bit of exercise and you'll always look good for your age - there's no reason to do all this crazy tit women do now. And I mean this is very early 30's.... what's she going to turn to once she's into her 40s and 50s? Just no need

To be fair to her though she has always loved leopard print even way back in the day it features a lot in her outfits
This was when I used to practically buy everything she posted! She had such a nice accessible style. I am not against fillers/botox at all - I've had botox. But like someone else said, if you're going this hard with the tweakments in your early 30's what are you gonna be doing in your 40s?

Reactions: 5
This was when I used to practically buy everything she posted! She had such a nice accessible style. I am not against fillers/botox at all - I've had botox. But like someone else said, if you're going this hard with the tweakments in your early 30's what are you gonna be doing in your 40s?
Not sure about filler myself. Wouldn’t do it to myself, but I‘d maybe do other things, so you do you I guess.
Anyways, don’t they say, if you start early enough, your face doesn’t even get the chance to wrinkle or something like that, so it’s also good prevention for later decades, starting early 30s, whereas if you start say mid 40s it could be „too late“?

Reactions: 2
Not sure about filler myself. Wouldn’t do it to myself, but I‘d maybe do other things, so you do you I guess.
Anyways, don’t they say, if you start early enough, your face doesn’t even get the chance to wrinkle or something like that, so it’s also good prevention for later decades, starting early 30s, whereas if you start say mid 40s it could be „too late“?
I think you're thinking of botox rather than filler, which can be used as a preventative measure because it freezes the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
To be fair I am thinking this myself as I'm mid 30s now and noticing a few little lines so is it best to do some baby botox to prevent?

Fillers though, to each their own I just see so few people who actually look good with them rather than puffy or fake. And I'm a bit lazy... can't be arsed with trying to maintain and topping up once they deflate again! And I do think fillers are a bit "fashion" like pencil thin eyebrows of the late 90s/early 00s and we'll look back at all our duck lips and think how silly we looked :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
To be fair I am thinking this myself as I'm mid 30s now and noticing a few little lines so is it best to do some baby botox to prevent?

Fillers though, to each their own I just see so few people who actually look good with them rather than puffy or fake. And I'm a bit lazy... can't be arsed with trying to maintain and topping up once they deflate again! And I do think fillers are a bit "fashion" like pencil thin eyebrows of the late 90s/early 00s and we'll look back at all our duck lips and think how silly we looked :ROFLMAO:
botox needs doing more often than fillers to be fair. I don't think she needed any of it tbh and it ages her if anything.

I can’t stand it when she talks about anything related to wrestling, she rambles on and includes niche details, and it’s not because i’m not interested in it (i’m actually a wrestling fan!) but it just seems so ‘i’m so quirky and smug and know so much more than everyone.’

Like seriously how many of her followers actually care enough for her to disclose she won’t be wearing anyone associated with AEW because of it being awkward at a WWE event, and need her to name a bunch of ex WWE workers?

She hardly posts anything about her life or interests and spams everyone with aff links and ads, yet talks about this? Serious ‘I’m the only girl wrestling fan in the world’ vibes.

Reactions: 13

Botox is great, if you find someone who knows what they’re doing it doesn’t have to end up in a frozen face situation.
Filler changes the shape of your face which is why so many people look weird and like they have overdone it.
Finding someone who works with your face to enhance it is your best bet. Unfortunately a lot of injectors just want to give people the puffy Instagram look

Reactions: 3
I used to follow her years ago but unfollowed when all she’d go on about was wrestling. She just popped up on my recommended feed with the gingham dress reel and I honestly thought she was pregnant. What has happened to her style? I used to love what she wore but now it’s so frumpy and doesn’t do her new figure any favours.

She perpetually looks mucky. Like she needs a good hair wash and scrub. I do think that filter she insists on using doesn’t help.

Reactions: 7
She perpetually looks mucky. Like she needs a good hair wash and scrub. I do think that filter she insists on using doesn’t help.
Always thought this with her old YouTube videos. I mostly did like them, but whenever she did her makeup her brushes were filthy and foundation all over smashed up palettes.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Always thought this with her old YouTube videos. I mostly did like them, but whenever she did her makeup her brushes were filthy and foundation all over smashed up palettes.
Yes! She did a GRWM or something years ago and her brushes were disgusting. Nothings changed.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I've just seen the price list for the nail place she goes to... £89 for for gel extensions and nail art 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else think it actually made a really nice change to see some photos from her hometown and her family wedding? And what she was up to? Added a bit of actual personality and depth to her Instagram and gave us a 10 minute break from the relentless "affiliate link" posts

Also I'm not sad that she's lost the rusty tarnished copper coloured "L" necklace I have to say

I do love the brown check shirt though, I'd have that on all the time too!

Reactions: 16
I dOn’T uSuAlLy FoLloW TrEnDs BeCaUsE I’m sO bleeping eDgY….. like girl please. If you liked the shoes and bought the shoes - WEAR THE SHOES. It’s really not that deep. Making out she’s too good to buy something trend led yet she’s the most basic ~*alternative*~ witch ever!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.