Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else wonder, firstly doesn’t she get chafing, wearing those quite short dresses without biker shorts underneath? I know, she is nowhere near fat, but sure has no thigh gap. Secondly, you‘d be constantly flashing at the slightest breeze of wind. Especially when she lived in a seaside town, but I guess no matter where you live. So the outfits HAVE to only appear in pictures, but not in the streets? Or do you British ladies actually dress like that? How do you cope?

Reactions: 2
I think she just has a more apple shape and her body naturally stores weight in her midsection. She looks great minus the hair

Reactions: 2
I like Lily and always have, and have read back on her blogs for many years but... I don't know, you can SO sense she doesn't care a single bit about this anymore. There's no passion, her fashion sense has just become a uniform of leopard print, checks, black and boots. Which I like but she is so boring in comparison to what she used to be. I used to think her style was quite quirky and cute whilst still managing to be a little different and fresh, putting looks out there I'd be like "ah I never thought of putting those together!" whereas now.... I don't get it anymore. Puffy face and fillers Lily really? Without realising it she has quickly become just like every other basic personality-less woman, with little going on other than "looks", desperately seeking attention and relevance. It's a shame... I think she used to be cool!

Reactions: 16
Yeah her face looks really puffy now, that and the orange tones on her face are making her look really odd in her latest post.

Reactions: 4
I have the same face shape as lily and would never ever put this much filler in my cheeks/lips cos I know I’d end up looking like a stuffed hamster. Alas.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like Lily and always have, and have read back on her blogs for many years but... I don't know, you can SO sense she doesn't care a single bit about this anymore. There's no passion, her fashion sense has just become a uniform of leopard print, checks, black and boots. Which I like but she is so boring in comparison to what she used to be. I used to think her style was quite quirky and cute whilst still managing to be a little different and fresh, putting looks out there I'd be like "ah I never thought of putting those together!" whereas now.... I don't get it anymore. Puffy face and fillers Lily really? Without realising it she has quickly become just like every other basic personality-less woman, with little going on other than "looks", desperately seeking attention and relevance. It's a shame... I think she used to be cool!
Same here. I really enjoyed her content, especially when she was also on YouTube. I know she didn’t enjoy YouTube and that’s fine, but I really think it helped her and made her feel more accessible and relatable. She was different to a lot of creators. Now however, I don’t think her style is particularly unique, and she doesn’t really seem to interact with any of us as followers anymore. She only seems to pop up now when it’s swipe up links. She obviously goes out to gigs and stuff, but doesn’t show any side of that other than a quick story post. It’s fine to not want to show your personal life, but I think she needs to think about what it is she wants. I definitely think she’s doing something else now and social media is just a side thing, she’s very sporadic with posting, I can’t see that it’s her only income anymore.

Reactions: 6
I can’t cope with her saying her style is aLternAtiVe when she’s the most basic witch going with her new look and ASOS garms

Reactions: 16
thread suggestion:
llymlrs #2 puffy filler looks a disgrace, get your ‘aLteRnaTivE’ style outta my face!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That new look dress for her cousin’s wedding is horrid. Stop trying so hard Lily. Your style isn’t “alternative” it’s cheap crap from fast fashion stores. I’d be putting her on the end of all the photos so I could crop her out.

Reactions: 7
Can’t let people at a wedding forget for one second that she’s sooooo ‘alternative’. That dress is gross.

Reactions: 6
Wearing leopard print/animal print is not alternative! Please, someone let her know!

Reactions: 8
1632131398457.png
1632131823443.png
1632132371482.png

I mean these photos are probably like 7-10 years old or whatever but these styles are still so much nicer than any thing she has put together recently. Her hair looks so much lovelier being more natural in colour too. And her old lips and face.... oh she has no idea how much prettier she was before she started messing with all these ridiculous fillers. Your natural face is lovely enough Lily! And I know we all have to get older but I just don't think the answer is fill your face, lips and chin with fillers and overemphasise your whole face to try and counteract that. Literally, just look after your skin, drink water and do a bit of exercise and you'll always look good for your age - there's no reason to do all this crazy tit women do now. And I mean this is very early 30's.... what's she going to turn to once she's into her 40s and 50s? Just no need

To be fair to her though she has always loved leopard print even way back in the day it features a lot in her outfits

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 772104 View attachment 772116 View attachment 772125

I mean these photos are probably like 7-10 years old or whatever but these styles are still so much nicer than any thing she has put together recently. Her hair looks so much lovelier being more natural in colour too. And her old lips and face.... oh she has no idea how much prettier she was before she started messing with all these ridiculous fillers. Your natural face is lovely enough Lily! And I know we all have to get older but I just don't think the answer is fill your face, lips and chin with fillers and overemphasise your whole face to try and counteract that. Literally, just look after your skin, drink water and do a bit of exercise and you'll always look good for your age - there's no reason to do all this crazy tit women do now. And I mean this is very early 30's.... what's she going to turn to once she's into her 40s and 50s? Just no need

To be fair to her though she has always loved leopard print even way back in the day it features a lot in her outfits
I loved her outfits back then. I practically idolised her and Emma milkteef

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.