Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like, honey, all of us original scene/emo kids went to see BMTH 14/15 years ago. It’s not an achievement. You’re bragging but it’s embarrassing that you kinda dress the same as then and still fan girl over them so hard. ~*dRiNkInG TeA oUt oF mY BmTh mUg rAwR*~ …girl when will you evolve????

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t stand her. She thinks she’s the first person to like any band. It’s so 2005. We’re in our 30’s. Do I still listen to BMTH? Absolutely. Do I need to mention it every 2 minutes to get approval/validation from my mates? No.
Did I stop shopping at new look when I realised there were better quality, more ‘me’ shops? Yes.

I don’t constantly need to adorn myself in leopard print and star print to signal to everyone how ~alternative~ I am. It’s really bleeping sad she needs a hobby/mates/something to do that doesn’t revolve around her thinking she’s special for liking something most of us liked.

Reactions: 20
It's a horrible dress but she's saying it's a perfect fit because she got it in a size 14 & would never admit to wearing something any bigger that isn't massively oversized.

Reactions: 3
Yeah... Even she doesn't look too certain in the video! Awful frills in unflattering places and awful under-dress. And white? No thanks

I followed lily in my teens when she was on YouTube and remember the “ombré” video 😂. I have just come across her Instagram account and she’s not grown up at all literally the same style which is fine but maybe she should add a more grown up twist to it now seeing as though it’s been over 10 years

Reactions: 2
so just so desperate to push this emo thing isn’t she? The latest TikTok she’s just shared on Insta…the Squid Game one…. We get it, you listen to ‘emo’ music still…like a million other people!!

Reactions: 10
New thread title suggestions?

Lily, still the emo Queen she's got more leopard and star print clothing than anyone still left in the scene.

Or something about her tattoo / nails / hair aff links

Reactions: 7
I loved her outfits back then. I practically idolised her and Emma milkteef
Have you seen milkteef lately? I have no idea what she’s done to herself, but she doesn’t appear to have a thread 😥

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.