Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never really followed her, but she looks so different to how I remember. She still looks lovely but very different!
She’s always been a striking girl, it’s just a shame she thinks she needs to look like this but I guess it’s all expression isn’t it. It’s more the fillers she had that shocked me.

Reactions: 3
She’s always been a striking girl, it’s just a shame she thinks she needs to look like this but I guess it’s all expression isn’t it. It’s more the fillers she had that shocked me.
I always thought she was gorgeous but she seems to have really gone all in with the fillers and stuff. Fair play to her if that's what she wants to do but I think she's such a naturally pretty girl.

I always thought she was gorgeous but she seems to have really gone all in with the fillers and stuff. Fair play to her if that's what she wants to do but I think she's such a naturally pretty girl.
Oh wow. Verging on that pilllow face filter :( that’s sad

Oh definitely. I’ve got nothing against filler or botox, but she’s definitely edging towards having had too much

Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 11.26.21 am.png

Interesting her followers on IG are still going up, albeit slowly. I assumed she'd be dropping.

Reactions: 1
Im pretty new to this instagrammer - does anyone know if she has a job or what does she do all day? All her pics seem to be in her bedroom

Im pretty new to this instagrammer - does anyone know if she has a job or what does she do all day? All her pics seem to be in her bedroom
We think she must do. She’s talked before about doing some graphic design work behind the scenes.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the hairdresser styles it like that for her? Or if they style it as curtain bangs and then she gets home and flicks it out with the straighteners 😅

Reactions: 2
Anyone go to the event to meet Lily/the others? I didn’t recognise any of the other names and just follow Lily out of misplaced nostalgia. Really surprised she’d agree to take part!

looks like Lily is a Florence GIven wannabe!!

Anyone go to the event to meet Lily/the others? I didn’t recognise any of the other names and just follow Lily out of misplaced nostalgia. Really surprised she’d agree to take part!
where was this???

Ha omg it kills me every time! I screenshot this last night but forgot to post it here - I literally gasped when this story started 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻
I wonder if the hairdresser styles it like that for her? Or if they style it as curtain bangs and then she gets home and flicks it out with the straighteners 😅
My theory is she hasn’t realised you’re meant to curl/flick curtain bangs under. It does sound wrong, but that’s how you get them to sit nicely. She’s deffo flicking them out and it’s really not it

Reactions: 5
My theory is she hasn’t realised you’re meant to curl/flick curtain bangs under. It does sound wrong, but that’s how you get them to sit nicely. She’s deffo flicking them out and it’s really not it
Yes 100%. I have curtain bangs too, and normally style them with my straighteners as I don’t have the coordination to use a round brush and hairdryer. She’s definitely flicking the wrong way. If she likes that then fair enough, but has she never watched a YouTube video on how to style them or anything 😂

I think she is going for that 70s Charlie‘s angels-look? If so, she has improved. In her earlier fringe-days that style wasn’t recognizable at all, now it is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.