Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe the amount of stuff she’s listed in the past hour or so. Probably more than I’ve got in my entire wardrobe . Mad to know how much stuff these influencers have and clearly never wear
I've had a quick look and I'm wondering if none of these things fit her anymore now she's lost weight?

Reactions: 2
Ah okay ! I was hoping you’d be able to spill some tea 😂 she doesn’t seem to have many friends ? I am from her hometown and we used to hang around with the same group (although I’ve never been close with her - we did use to be friends on MySpace back in the day though 😅) but she’s not even really friendly with our mutual friends anymore, just kind of ditched them when she became a big deal blogger and moved to LDN, I find it odd.

Also sorry to hear about your cancer diagnosis, sending lots of love !! ✨💕
She just cut y'all off??

Mean girl vibes confirmed i guess 😕

Do you have any goss about her bf who cheated on her and broke her spirit ??

Reactions: 3
She just cut y'all off??

Mean girl vibes confirmed i guess 😕

Do you have any goss about her bf who cheated on her and broke her spirit ??
Haha well didn’t cut me off as I wasn’t friendly with her, she always came across as intimidating at house parties and stuff 😅😅 but yeah it’s strange she’s not close with those people anymore.

Nope I don’t know anything about her ex unfortunately that was after she had left college and wasn’t anyone I know ! Wish I did though haha

I feel like she’s answering her own q’s on her stories today just to shift those aff links. Like who would ask about her favourite everyday underwear ???!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel like she’s answering her own q’s on her stories today just to shift those aff links. Like who would ask about her favourite everyday underwear ???!!
She’s definitely asking them herself, every single one has been an aff link, disgusting

Reactions: 10
Then she posts how busy and productive she’s been today lols. Hard work putting together all those links for items we’ve seen a hundred times before

Reactions: 7
She posted about which dress she wore when going on a date on her stories just before lockdown. The dress only appeared on her feed November 2nd so either she's dating a lot or she just wanted to mention a dress she bought recently so it would be in stock & could make more affiliate money.

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely asking herself, who the hell wants a recommendation for an oversized t-shirt?

Her boyfriend from when she lived in Brighton? Lily said he left her for someone else I don’t know if he cheated but I do remember she used to say she had a mentally abusive, controlling relationship and it was obviously about him. In true Lily style her stories didn’t add up.
She claimed he stopped her wearing a pair of gold shoes to a NYE party because she’d be too tall. She already said in earlier video she didn’t wear the gold shoes because they didn’t go with her outfit and she showed the shoes in a different video and they were flat, literally a 1cm heel is that even considered a heel?

I remember when she was best friends with VIPXO but they don’t even seem to follow each other on IG anymore. She was a bridesmaid at both of Zoe’s weddings, do they still talk?

Where does she even keep these clothes? She has hordes of new clothes coming in each week, I can’t understand how she has enough storage space for them when she lives in a small room in a cramped looking house share. Her priorities seem way off.

I've had a quick look and I'm wondering if none of these things fit her anymore now she's lost weight?
i think you’re right - most of the clothes on her depop are sizes 14-16. She never used to mention her size when she was big and wouldn’t even take full-length pics, but now she constantly mentions her size as being a 10 or a 12.

Reactions: 6
Measurement-wise there is hardly any difference between one size up/down in clothing sizes, apart from the waist. It wouldn’t be a visible enough difference to say they’re too big because the clothes wouldn’t be hanging off her.

When clothes become past season and go out of stock online she can no longer affiliate link them. I’m also guessing there is only so many times she can link to one piece of clothing before people stop clicking on her links, hence the constant hauling and rotation of clothes.

Reactions: 3
Measurement-wise there is hardly any difference between one size up/down in clothing sizes, apart from the waist. It wouldn’t be a visible enough difference to say they’re too big because the clothes wouldn’t be hanging off her.

When clothes become past season and go out of stock online she can no longer affiliate link them. I’m also guessing there is only so many times she can link to one piece of clothing before people stop clicking on her links, hence the constant hauling and rotation of clothes.
This is true - it’s not like if you go from a size 14 to a 10/12 you’ll need a whole new wardrobe. The size 14 clothes will not look comically big on you. I think she is just determined to buy everything in a smaller size now it fits, might be a psychological thing.

I’d be so interested to see how much money she’s actually making? I mean, obviously economy isn’t thriving at the moment and that in hand with Christmas coming up isn’t going to make unnecessary clothing purchases a priority?! Obviously she does need to read the room, but it’s like she doesn’t really have anything else to offer (does she even want to/can she be bothered to?)

This is true - it’s not like if you go from a size 14 to a 10/12 you’ll need a whole new wardrobe. The size 14 clothes will not look comically big on you. I think she is just determined to buy everything in a smaller size now it fits, might be a psychological thing.
Kinda true, kinda not.

I've gone from a large 14-16 to a large 10-12. A lot of my size 14 dresses look ridiculous if I can't wear a belt with them to define my waist. Like a sack. Most of my jeans had to go too. Just had to call time on two of my size 14 skirts too, as they are starting to fall to my hips and look out of shape. Also my favourite coat as it drowns me.

However.

I have bought 70% (a rough estimate) of my new clothes second hand. The amount of fast fashion saddens me. I get it's how she earns money etc, but maybe shopping from smaller brands still with the affiliate links might be more 'reading the room'.

Kinda true, kinda not.

I've gone from a large 14-16 to a large 10-12. A lot of my size 14 dresses look ridiculous if I can't wear a belt with them to define my waist. Like a sack. Most of my jeans had to go too. Just had to call time on two of my size 14 skirts too, as they are starting to fall to my hips and look out of shape. Also my favourite coat as it drowns me.

However.

I have bought 70% (a rough estimate) of my new clothes second hand. The amount of fast fashion saddens me. I get it's how she earns money etc, but maybe shopping from smaller brands still with the affiliate links might be more 'reading the room'.
I see what you’re saying and admittedly I haven’t looked at what Lily’s selling, but my impression of her style is that the vast majority of her clothes would still work if she’s a size smaller.

Band tees, mom jeans (with a belt), floaty dresses... that’s what I see when I scroll through her Instagram, and I really don’t see why those wouldn’t still work. She could also easily get some stuff altered.

I’ll be honest, she doesn’t even look like she’s lost that much weight to me.

Reactions: 1
So tempted to unfollow her, it’s like watching QVC. And every clothing item is more or less the same!

Reactions: 14
I had a watch at Zoe London's insta. Turns out, she seems to be into buying less and sustainable. Maybe that's why they seem to no longer talk, or maybe their Managements don't want them to talk publicly, because that would contradict their principles. At the same time we don't see any of Lily's private life, so maybe she does see Zoe. Also, maybe on her Insta we only really see her "work life", she buys or gets sent that stuff only really for the gram and sents it back afterwards or sells it on Depop. Who knows. I really don't hope, that's the lifestyle she REALLY leads.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.