Lily Melrose a.ka. llymlrs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she can miraculously hold makeup brushes, eyeliners and spend all day on her phone without any problems…

Lily does have management, M&C Saatchi Social and she was originally managed by the company that M&C Saatchi Social taken over but I can’t remember the name of it. Lily’s problem is that she signed to management too late. She was already living in Brighton by then, she was past her peak and I suppose she is unlucky in the sense that during the blogging days there wasn’t much money to be made.

Lily’s always said she wants to work in wrestling but I think she’s expecting if she casually mentions it every so often someone will notice her and everything to fall into her lap. I still believe her hiatus was for her mental health and whatever triggered it still exists in the influencer world for her own sake I wish she would actually make the effort to get a more fulfilling career. Influencing won’t last forever and people like Lily who are surviving off affiliate links will be the first to go.
Maybe a therapist helping others with their pencil phobias.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow. Some of you guys are really harsh about her RA.

I used to really like Lily but her content has gotten a bit boring now.

Reactions: 3
Wow. Some of you guys are really harsh about her RA.

I used to really like Lily but her content has gotten a bit boring now.
Lily claimed she had scoliosis for years, blamed it for all her woes, then disappeared on her hiatus and has since never mentioned it again, ignores questions about it and has seemingly just replaced it with RA.

The way Lily talks about RA is exactly how she used to talk about scoliosis; doctors appointments, symptoms, medication, it stops me from doing X and Y but then contradicts what she says either by previous content existing or she just changes her narrative in a few months.

RA can flare up and settle down. Maybe she genuinely is restricted from doing something but can have a period of time where life is “normal” and she is able to do things pain free?

Reactions: 6
Lily claimed she had scoliosis for years, blamed it for all her woes, then disappeared on her hiatus and has since never mentioned it again, ignores questions about it and has seemingly just replaced it with RA.

The way Lily talks about RA is exactly how she used to talk about scoliosis; doctors appointments, symptoms, medication, it stops me from doing X and Y but then contradicts what she says either by previous content existing or she just changes her narrative in a few months.
Misdiagnosis happens and you don't know what her doctors were saying at the time. Can we please drop it?

Reactions: 8
RA can flare up and settle down. Maybe she genuinely is restricted from doing something but can have a period of time where life is “normal” and she is able to do things pain free?
That’s the point.

Lilly claimed she couldn’t walk, her mum had to dress her, she could only wear one pair of leggings shoes because of her RA and yet at the exact time she was referring to she is in one of Helen Anderson’s vlogs, walking perfectly fine, without her mother and those specific items of clothing at a ski resort in France.

You can’t pick and choose when you are/aren’t ill and what you can/can’t do. Lily said she was returning a dress because it had poppers and was bad for her RA yet can spend all day on her phone. Similarly she used to say she had to buy slip-on shoes because she couldn’t bend down to tie shoelaces due to her scoliosis.

There’s too many inconsistencies that don’t add up and she’ll literally done this before with another illness which she no longer mentions.

Misdiagnosis happens and you don't know what her doctors were saying at the time. Can we please drop it?
How about no?
Scoliosis is only diagnosed through X-rays, Lily claimed to have scoliosis for at least three years in which time various medications and doctors appointments were mentioned for it. You don’t casually drop one illness after several years because you’ve decided you have RA.

This is a gossip site and if people want to talk about how profoundly odd it is to lie about being ill then they can do it.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Did anyone see ahe was doing a shout out for a new roomate on insta. Something like 276 p/w or similar.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I find and always found her (at least how she presents herself online) extremely shallow. Is there anything else in her life except consumerism and styling? It's really boring and depressing to watch.

Reactions: 13
I find and always found her (at least how she presents herself online) extremely shallow. Is there anything else in her life except consumerism and styling? It's really boring and depressing to watch.
Agree. Like now her ‘job’ is to just post asos screenshots and affiliate links... I can browse asos myself thanks. I always get the mean girl vibe, like she hasn’t grown out of that teen mentality that what you like makes you cool and like she’s very protective over what she deems are ‘her things’. Like wrestling and certain bands. God knows how she can sustain herself living in london

Reactions: 14
Agree. Like now her ‘job’ is to just post asos screenshots and affiliate links... I can browse asos myself thanks. I always get the mean girl vibe, like she hasn’t grown out of that teen mentality that what you like makes you cool and like she’s very protective over what she deems are ‘her things’. Like wrestling and certain bands. God knows how she can sustain herself living in london

Yes I get this, I love wrestling too and have commented on a few posts and you tube videos a long time ago about wrestling stuff shes mentioned but she never commented back. I get influencers cant reply to all messages but I get the impression shes the only girl allowed to like wrestling, if you get what I mean.

Reactions: 11
Yes she definitely thinks she’s above the regular influencer with her oh so different style 😂 she literally wears band tees and chunky boots like every other girl. She does have a weird complex where she thinks she’s alternative much like her annoying friend Zoe DJ or whatever the heck her name is

Reactions: 15
And she can miraculously hold makeup brushes, eyeliners and spend all day on her phone without any problems…

Lily does have management, M&C Saatchi Social and she was originally managed by the company that M&C Saatchi Social taken over but I can’t remember the name of it.
I’m sure Zoe London was with them too (not sure when they parted ways) and has since passive aggressively slagged them off for being rubbish.

Reactions: 5
I’m sure Zoe London was with them too (not sure when they parted ways) and has since passive aggressively slagged them off for being rubbish.
Helen Anderson used to be managed by them too and left but I don’t follow either of them closely enough to know if any drama went down. :unsure:

I’ve never understood Lily’s self proclaimed alternative style either as she just dresses like the majority of UK women who follow the trends in chain stores. And the whole mindset that its okay for Lily to buy a Ramones t-shirt from a chain store because she likes them but anyone else who’s ever bought the same t-shirt from the same store can’t possibly like them is just so gah. Lily you drive a mint green fiat 500, own a Luis Vuitton speedy and Chanel espadrilles ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Helen Anderson used to be managed by them too and left but I don’t follow either of them closely enough to know if any drama went down. :unsure:

I’ve never understood Lily’s self proclaimed alternative style either as she just dresses like the majority of UK women who follow the trends in chain stores. And the whole mindset that its okay for Lily to buy a Ramones t-shirt from a chain store because she likes them but anyone else who’s ever bought the same t-shirt from the same store can’t possibly like them is just so gah. Lily you drive a mint green fiat 500, own a Luis Vuitton speedy and Chanel espadrilles ffs!
I once saw her driving her mint green Fiat in the lane next to me down the M23 to Brighton. It was bleeping hilarious, apart from the bit where I almost crashed my car doing a double take. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Artaud, can I ask if you know Lily personally ? You seem to know so much and your posts come across quite aggressive and now I’m wondering if you’ve had some personal beef with her. 😂

I was awake at 2am too Lily with stress related insomnia but I didn’t buy a fugly coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s selling stuff on her depop that she bought in bloody March ffs 🙈 sort your goddamn spending out Lily !!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Can’t believe the amount of stuff she’s listed in the past hour or so. Probably more than I’ve got in my entire wardrobe . Mad to know how much stuff these influencers have and clearly never wear

Artaud, can I ask if you know Lily personally ? You seem to know so much and your posts come across quite aggressive and now I’m wondering if you’ve had some personal beef with her. 😂
Haha no. 😂
I’ve followed Lily since the OG blogging days and genuinely did feel for her when she first claimed to have scoliosis. Around the same time I had my cancer diagnosis, maybe it was because I was spending more time online but I started to notice all the times she contradicted herself not just with scoliosis but with her supposed food intolerances, phobia’s and just everything else in general.
Never understood why she thought it was ok to go on social media and blatantly lie about being ill. 🤷‍♀️

Haha no. 😂
I’ve followed Lily since the OG blogging days and genuinely did feel for her when she first claimed to have scoliosis. Around the same time I had my cancer diagnosis, maybe it was because I was spending more time online but I started to notice all the times she contradicted herself not just with scoliosis but with her supposed food intolerances, phobia’s and just everything else in general.
Never understood why she thought it was ok to go on social media and blatantly lie about being ill. 🤷‍♀️
Ah okay ! I was hoping you’d be able to spill some tea 😂 she doesn’t seem to have many friends ? I am from her hometown and we used to hang around with the same group (although I’ve never been close with her - we did use to be friends on MySpace back in the day though 😅) but she’s not even really friendly with our mutual friends anymore, just kind of ditched them when she became a big deal blogger and moved to LDN, I find it odd.

Also sorry to hear about your cancer diagnosis, sending lots of love !! ✨💕

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.