Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Woodoo

Chatty Member
My daughters hair is a bit unruly, but unless we are just doing nothing at home, I always make sure it’s in some sort of style, why can’t Lil even just run a brush through Hallie’s hair?! She just looks so scruffy.

Reactions: 4

ohdoris

VIP Member
She’s 4 years old! I would be embarrassed to take her out with a dummy in at that age
Me too! She just looks a lazy parent, there is no need for her to have it as she’s perfectly happy. She also has her comfort blanket with her so she really doesn’t need the dummy at all !!

AdApathy

VIP Member
I thought it wouldn’t be long before she posted about Jacqueline Wilson bringing out a new book. Anyone that grew up when we did read them, the nostalgia. However lil has always come on stories slating them, that she’d never let her children read them, that they made her mental health worse as a child. But she’s looking forward to this one, as an adult 😑 sums lil perfectly. She’s got one foot in the past always, and one so far ahead in her future she’s finding life unbearable.
she's probably hoping for a free copy or an invite to the launch so she can post a photo of her and Jacqueline Wilson with an arse licking caption

• Haha

Nosymum

VIP Member
You know what really pisses me off 😑 She’s just had a weekend away & she’s clearly on the train on the way home spamming with the #aff links. Got to earn that cash back that she’s spent this weekend !!
All things she ‘wants’ too so not even products she had bought or can recommend!

• Angry

Gossip101xoxo

I think they’re one of those couples that stay together because they have kids but actually it’s toxic doing this. They’d be happier and better apart.
I genuinely don’t think they would be happier apart, at least I don’t think Lil would be. I think she loves to play the martyr and ‘poor me, my life is horrible’ card when in actual fact, most of the reasons she hates her life are her own doing. I don’t feel sorry for Kieran either, it’s the kids that are the ones suffering

Reactions: 3

Catlady1

VIP Member
I wonder if they have planning permission for said outhouse as they are calling it?? And you have to pay council tax on what is effectively a granny annexe?

Nosymum

VIP Member
Madeline White got her eye bags surgically removed last week. I didn't even know that was a thing.
I think they can remove the fat pads which cause some of the lumps (they literally snip them off with scissors I saw a video) I can see why they bother her to be honest.

• Wow

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
Do her groomers not offer it? Mine brush teeth everytime she gets groomed. It’s a few £ extra, perhaps that's why, less to spend on herself

Midgetgem

"Always nice to have one on one time with Abby or Isla" I know this is probably because she's with Hallie a lot but it's the way she said it