Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cill2019

VIP Member
That outfit with the lips is horrible. The skirt is too short and too tight. I mean wear what you want but surely you’d see her fandango if she even moved. She has abysmal taste in clothes.
It seems to be the new influencer thing, flashing your gash to all in sundry

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder if they have planning permission for said outhouse as they are calling it?? And you have to pay council tax on what is effectively a granny annexe?
Probably don’t need pp for it as under certain size within the garden , council tax increase would only be if the house value total goes into the next bracket

Elizabethwakefield

Why do all her girls hair always look so dirty and tatty, always hanging around them, never looks brushed,even if it was just tied up out of their way would be a start never mind hair bands clips etc she’s such a lazy cow

Attachments

“I just want to help her”

We all have a suggestion, have a look at your toxic relationship and see how that could (most likely) be impacting her!! And again, why does she feel the need to share her daughters struggles before even seeking help other than a subscription🙄
That’s right, it takes it away from selfish Lil.
How do we know their relationship is toxic? Sorry I’m a relatively new follower!