Lilandlife #5 “Am I the problem?” Yes, yes you are.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put my heart and soul into that suggestion... I'll allow it as this comment is gold.

Reactions: 2
Looks like it could be a Mean Girls weekend away - Lil, Emma and Carowhine!

Reactions: 9
Looks like it could be a Mean Girls weekend away - Lil, Emma and Carowhine!
The holy trinity of Instahun bores. I do not understand how any of these three can make a living out of “influencing”. There is not a single aspirational thing about them. Dull, dull, dull.

Reactions: 9
There used to be maybe 1 or 2 other instahunbores that used to go on these trips. Can’t think who. Can anyone remember?

There used to be maybe 1 or 2 other instahunbores that used to go on these trips. Can’t think who. Can anyone remember?
There was Tara the hull mum and then Jess, plus size something or other?

There was Tara the hull mum and then Jess, plus size something or other?
Yeah there was three others, hullmum, fatfunnyone (not at all funny) and then a lass from the north east. I think the hullmum and northeast one are more in the real world, so prob got fed up of the three moaning Minnie’s who galavant around but are so hard done by.

Reactions: 3
Yeah there was three others, hullmum, fatfunnyone (not at all funny) and then a lass from the north east. I think the hullmum and northeast one are more in the real world, so prob got fed up of the three moaning Minnie’s who galavant around but are so hard done by.
Ohhh yes, Luna and mama Fran?

The other woman who’s with them is so bloody annoying and looks soo old, old enough to know better 👵🏼

She’s looked happier this weekend than she has in ages. Very telling

imagine a weekend with carrowhine 😩

You know what really pisses me off 😑 She’s just had a weekend away & she’s clearly on the train on the way home spamming with the #aff links. Got to earn that cash back that she’s spent this weekend !!

Reactions: 8
You know what really pisses me off 😑 She’s just had a weekend away & she’s clearly on the train on the way home spamming with the #aff links. Got to earn that cash back that she’s spent this weekend !!
I was thinking the exact same. They are all greedy fuckers and it really pisses me off that people are stupid enough to click on links and not realise these beggars are making money from every click 🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
All things she ‘wants’ too so not even products she had bought or can recommend!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
So they booked an airb’n’b at hundreds of pounds to sit and watch telly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7