Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

losingmymindagain

She talks about being shocked about the amount of rage she has, fuck Lil the rage you give me. “We know so much more about parenting now” honest to God fuck off. What is there to know? Get up earlier, be more organised, less selfish and stop being a c*nt to your kids, it’s actually not that hard. If she can’t see after her many MANY hours of therapy that she is the problem then she needs a new therapist
These mummy influencers all hate their kids…… except when the money is rolling in. They actually disgust me.
Oh yes! When there’s vip red carpet tickets to the latest kids movie premiere or a free family meal at some new restaurant, she fucking loves those kids then!

Reactions: 5

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
I can’t believe Hallie is almost school age! We also find out our school place tomorrow and my child seems so much older. The dummy is ridiculous!

cill2019

VIP Member
There is not a hope that that reel is a normal day considering some days she posts that they are lying in bed and have to leave in 30 minutes. Anything for the gram 🙄🙄

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
She’s a sexual health nurse.

As for them staying together when it’s probably kinder to split up….how would she afford the house and renovations as a single mum? There’s no benefits to them separating in that sense 🤡

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Poor old Lil is gonna need a three week holiday in the sun to get over the next stage of this renovation!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Your Moms Chest Hair

Chatty Member
My daughters hair is a bit unruly, but unless we are just doing nothing at home, I always make sure it’s in some sort of style, why can’t Lil even just run a brush through Hallie’s hair?! She just looks so scruffy.
She could do with washing it whilst she’s at it. Poor kid

Nosymum

VIP Member
I honestly try and not judge but Lillie is one of the worst parents I have ever come across, from a far you probably wouldn’t notice but the more of her private life that she shares the more I feel so deeply sad for those girls. Lillie needs to start saving for their fucking therapy now coz Jesus Christ they are gonna need it
She’s only interested in paying for her own therapy and beauty treatments all about her isn’t it!

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
Reel exploiting your child getting dressed which you are trying to also use to show you are a great mum despite admitting to shouting and screaming at them on a regular basis. Leave off showing your youngest daughter in a towel and her undies then you might look better Lil.
I thought this earlier. Why do your followers want to see a young child being dressed? If they do then I'd probably be a bit concerned!

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
I really like her living room, not that she gives a shit what I think 🤣, the brick on the fire place ruins it imo. It just doesn't look finished

cill2019

VIP Member
She’s like fucking moaning Bavington. Husband fell out a tree and ended up in emergency surgery…she sat and laughed but now she’s “ill” she wants sympathy.

Do her management never look at her stories and think Christ this is a shit show?
---
The trouble with the constant facials is she never looks any better. Her face has the look of a lumpy potato. I’m not going to apologise because she shares her daughters life on line and her husbands struggles. All meanwhile living a three quarters of a million pound house that is being renovated to her standards!
Her eyes look awful today