Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catlady1

VIP Member
I see she’s buying summer clothes for her expensive summer holiday she guilt tripped K into booking after he went on his last bender that sent her into one of her depression era posts !!
PSAi don’t know this I am just guessing!!

Reactions: 3

blondie91

Ha came here from her smear story, that kid is too old for a dummy full stop let alone outside the house/not at bedtime

cill2019

VIP Member
She’s looked happier this weekend than she has in ages. Very telling

imagine a weekend with carrowhine 😩

nbt

VIP Member
Yeah there was three others, hullmum, fatfunnyone (not at all funny) and then a lass from the north east. I think the hullmum and northeast one are more in the real world, so prob got fed up of the three moaning Minnie’s who galavant around but are so hard done by.
Ohhh yes, Luna and mama Fran?

BananaRama

Chatty Member
I agree with this and I’ve mentioned it on this thread before that depression can hit anybody, even if they have this perfect life on paper. But I do also agree with the therapy comment…like, forgive me if I’m being ignorant, but would somebody suffering from depression necessarily go to therapy? I thought it was to speak about trauma or whatever. What would she speak about?
I think you can make therapy to what you need it to be. Sometimes having hard conversations or even hard thoughts can be helped by opening seeing someone who can give advise. A counsellor is there to listen and generally doesn’t give tips or techniques whereas a therapist can do just this.
I know of someone who had the best life (to me) great parents, big house, the best schooling, driving lessons and cars, holidays. Just what I would have wanted but cut herself so deep and ended up in an institute. No one could understand why which is why her life really did hang in the balance.
Maybe Lil finds it hard to talk to K about things in general, as her depression could be making her thoughts worse and she could ultimately be causing herself more damage. He may find it fine and she feels egg shells and a sense of responsibility to him and his feelings. You never want to trigger someone or make waves and it can shut people up. I think her sense of having work done to herself is a small token of a bandage to help herself feel better. Feel something.

Woodoo

Chatty Member
She’s 4 years old! I would be embarrassed to take her out with a dummy in at that age

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
There was Tara the hull mum and then Jess, plus size something or other?
Yeah there was three others, hullmum, fatfunnyone (not at all funny) and then a lass from the north east. I think the hullmum and northeast one are more in the real world, so prob got fed up of the three moaning Minnie’s who galavant around but are so hard done by.

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
I don’t understand how she is an influencer… is it the cooking? I checked her out after meeting her in IRL and she’s a very plain, pretty frumpy person. Never really smiles, doesn’t talk to anyone. Kind of hunched
She and her cousin Emma (lifethroughemseyes) started out as SW accounts back in the day, pre Isla and pre Evie for Emma

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
it’s called depression. Unfortunately it doesn’t discriminate and comments like this are the reason why a lot of people feel misunderstood. My uncle had the “perfect” life- wife, kids, holidays, my cousin was getting married in a few months etc…… he still killed himself. As that’s what depression is.
I agree with this and I’ve mentioned it on this thread before that depression can hit anybody, even if they have this perfect life on paper. But I do also agree with the therapy comment…like, forgive me if I’m being ignorant, but would somebody suffering from depression necessarily go to therapy? I thought it was to speak about trauma or whatever. What would she speak about?

georgijane

Chatty Member
There used to be maybe 1 or 2 other instahunbores that used to go on these trips. Can’t think who. Can anyone remember?

Reactions: 2