Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cill2019

VIP Member
Aw the lighting in her kitchen is shit 😒 poor entitled babe 🙄
I think that’s the least of your worries Lil. We can wait a while longer for more pesto pasta content

Reactions: 4

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Last week it was ‘things are at their absolute worst’ this week they’re building an outhouse for K’s brother? And planning more work. Fix your bloody relationship or end it - she deffo knows she couldn’t have this lifestyle if she was a single mum and that’s why she’s sticking arohbd
Exactly this. She wouldn’t afford the house and renovations if she left him. Sad.

Sticky One

VIP Member
She’s starting reception in September!
I just had to check when Hallie was born - it was July 2020 for anyone else wondering. I can’t believe she is going to be in the same school year as my son - he seems about 2 years older than her 😫

cill2019

VIP Member
I have questions about the garden room…. Was it really necessary when the house isn’t finished and the gardens a mess. Seems a strange priority

ohdoris

VIP Member
I've seen people on Bluey groups saying they are disappointed that the Heeler family don't move in the end, because they're gearing up for a house move and now their children think they might get to stay and they don't know how to explain it to their children. I find it weird expecting a TV show to parent for you.
This is typical Lil behaviour though, anything so she doesn’t have to be the parent !! She needs to be more concerned with getting Hallie off that bloody dummy !!

Catlady1

VIP Member
And today her hair will look like a birds nest and she’ll be scragging it back into a ratty pony tail. Yeah looks nice Lil.

Catlady1

VIP Member
What a shame it’s cold and windy in Cornwall at the moment. I’m going to say it again where do they get all their money from? She’s just re done bits in her lounge that she didn’t like that she only bought a few weeks ago!! And they live in a Three quarters of a million pound house that they are completely renovating! I refuse to believe she makes that much money from collabs. She’s a tin pot influencer; I imagine she needs Tesco more than she needs them!!

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Didn’t realise there was a new thread, she’s annoying me more than ever recently. I’ve never been a pet owner but SURELY it’s just common sense to brush their teeth?! My mouth was wide open listening to her stories. She’s absolutely pathetic.

She must spend a fortune on hair extensions I think if she took them out her hair would recover fine and look great with a decent cut
Complete waste of money

Lozzle.bee

I wish her 2 youngest womb gremlins would eat with their fucking mouths closed! They literally have no table manners

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
You know what pisses me off even more - is when they aff link something then go onto sell it on Vinted aka Em who only a mere couple of weeks ago jumped on the Adidas bandwagon and bought these, now she’s selling them.
Can tell they are fucking related pair of beggy shits
Yah I saw this. No wonder ‘Danny’ was moaning at Emma the other night, apparently she’d bought another pair of trainers. I remember thinking at the time ‘I don’t blame him, think he’s perfectly entitled to moan at you for buying yet another pair of trainers, when you don’t bloody work!!!’
Don’t know they’re born, these two 🙄

pinkthinks

I see it as he finally gets the chance to go out between her nights out and weekends away and he has a blowout because it’s all too much for him. I know addiction is defined differently but I don’t get the impression he is doing it regularly, it’s a relapse and then Lil is all woe is me. What does she expect? 🤷‍♀️