Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nosymum

VIP Member
Doesn’t she have pet health insurance. Responsible pet owners do don’t they? The amount she spends on beauty treatments she could afford it. Beauty treatments that do not make her look any different??
Yes they do! It’s stupid not too unless you have plenty of money available immediately should it be needed or like my parents dog the pet is so old and everything is excluded anyway! That still hasn’t stopped my parents spending thousands when needed for other things he was excluded for and now we wouldn’t put him through any surgery anyway. It’s just silly and she’d think nothing of spending that on a facial or fillers!

Reactions: 2

Leftpeg9

Chatty Member
Perplexed to how they have built a very swanky outhouse and are now planning to build a two story wraparound ext when their house cost 3/4 of a million. Is being an influencer still that lucrative??!??

Sure its easy enough when your man owns his own company and will have various trade accounts and the staff to do the work without it costing the same as us mere mortals

Ive said on here previously I remember asking her a rough price guide when they did the kitchen extension in the last house (as I was planning to do similar, but alas i'm not an influencer with a tradesman hubby and move at the pace of normal people!) just as a guide and she was cagey as fuck with me

Reactions: 1

cill2019

VIP Member
That outfit with the lips is horrible. The skirt is too short and too tight. I mean wear what you want but surely you’d see her fandango if she even moved. She has abysmal taste in clothes.
It seems to be the new influencer thing, flashing your gash to all in sundry

• Haha
I wonder if they have planning permission for said outhouse as they are calling it?? And you have to pay council tax on what is effectively a granny annexe?
Probably don’t need pp for it as under certain size within the garden , council tax increase would only be if the house value total goes into the next bracket