Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nbt

VIP Member
There used to be maybe 1 or 2 other instahunbores that used to go on these trips. Can’t think who. Can anyone remember?
There was Tara the hull mum and then Jess, plus size something or other?

Reactions: 2

cill2019

VIP Member
She also just used to fuck off for baths during the day and let Abbie watch her. Remember when Isla took scissors to the dogs hair while lil was soaking herself?

I hate to say it but Isla is a product of Lil’s lazy parenting, lack of boundaries and own unhappiness. She was lucky that Abbie was so introspective and chilled but she’s parented Isla the same way but hasn’t done anything differently for her personality which is clearly very different to Abbie’s. I feel heart sorry for all the girls, none of them look bad they’re obviously just struggling with their environment but Lil would never think it’s anything she needs to change. Maybe she should actually get a real therapist rather than someone that’s became a mate who seems to tell her what she wants to hear.
Makes me wonder if it is Abbie who’s angry, maybe she’s sick of her mothers shit

That child will be starting full time school in 3 months & Lil is talking about her napping in the day & lets her have her dummy all the time. They are both in for a hard time come September.
Trust me, the school will be in for more of a hard time 😫. The number of children who start school unable to do basic things and the parents think it’s the school‘s job to not just teach them how to read and write but to also parent them in the things the parents couldn’t/can’t be bothered to do. It’s shocking 😔

Catlady1

VIP Member
Doesn’t she have pet health insurance. Responsible pet owners do don’t they? The amount she spends on beauty treatments she could afford it. Beauty treatments that do not make her look any different??