Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AdApathy

VIP Member
Her rant this morning about how when they all see her ready to go and she’s wondering why nobody bothers to put their shoes on? Last time I checked they are children, 1 who still has a dummy, if you want their shoes on tell them. Absolutely hideous parenting by her, again.
also, they probably assume Lil is going somewhere without them

• Haha
Reactions: 21

ohdoris

VIP Member
He’s on one leg & she’s left him at home with 3 kids to have a facial, after admitting she has shown him no sympathy & laughed at the situation ? Regardless of him being able to hobble about on one foot, is he in any pain? Is he on strong painkillers?
Wow. She’s fucking terrible. I’d love to hear Ks side of all this because to be honest, if I lived with someone like her I’d be on the drink too !!
She’s fucking toxic. And it’s scary that she thinks it’s ok to come on social media & tell people what a selfish bastard she is & not see anything wrong with it !! No wonder she turned off her story replies because she didn’t like people giving her a dose of the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Sat on a bench and had a cry at the park then went for a spa day. Another day in the life of hard-done-by Lil!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

g321

I really feel for her children. Having one parent with an addiction and another who seems happiest when she’s away from the kids will be so damaging and hard enough without adding the constant house renovations into the mix. The least they could have done is provide their children with a place they can be comfortable in and that isn’t a constant building site and then moving into the next once it’s finished. Doing a house up the way they do isn’t a need, it’s something they like to do. They could have waited until the children were older or they have a more settled relationship with their own issues (I know for mental health that may be never) but at the end of the day you choose to have a family, you cannot do it all and expect the children not to be negatively affected.

• Heart

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
Oh my god she's used her dad getting over an op to advertise her f'ing hello fresh code. These idiots will sell their soul for a few quid

• Wow

armyofone

Don't go on a weekend away if it means you then can't be arsed with your kids when you get home. Not fair on them. Be fucking organised! And I bet she found the 'go' when she needed to her ready for her weekend away.

Reactions: 18

Summer2011

Chatty Member
I really feel for her children. Having one parent with an addiction and another who seems happiest when she’s away from the kids will be so damaging and hard enough without adding the constant house renovations into the mix. The least they could have done is provide their children with a place they can be comfortable in and that isn’t a constant building site and then moving into the next once it’s finished. Doing a house up the way they do isn’t a need, it’s something they like to do. They could have waited until the children were older or they have a more settled relationship with their own issues (I know for mental health that may be never) but at the end of the day you choose to have a family, you cannot do it all and expect the children not to be negatively affected.
I don’t even feel like they do like it. They’re chasing happiness, thinking it’s in the next Reno or holiday or for her time away from the kids. She comes across so unhappy and Instagram is a highlight reel, if this is the best bits we’re seeing it’s so concerning for the welfare of her kids. They’ve both got clearly a lot of issues and it comes across as an extremely toxic environment, I don’t think they work. Two happy homes is better than one unhappy one. We’ve literally watched them for years and years and nothing has ever changed. It’s really sad.

• Heart

losingmymindagain

Those girls. Those poor girls. No wonder they’re happier when they have their friends round, it’s probably a very nice distraction for them and probably means mum and dad aren’t at each other throats 😢. Yesterday (or maybe the day before?) Lil was all chirpy chatting about their plans for the next stage of the reno and then today she’s virtually in tears because they’ve been arguing again and it sounds like resentment/problems are always bubbling under the surface. That’s no way to live.

• Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
IMG_1003.jpeg

Moans constantly about them not listening to her in the morning and being late yet lies in bed not bothering her arse. No wonder the girls always look like they’ve rolled out of bed.

She is a lazy cunt. I feel heart sorry for the girls bet they don’t see a hairbrush or a breakfast in the morning.

Reactions: 17

cill2019

VIP Member
I cannot imagine what that house is like for those poor wee girls. Honestly I’ve followed Lil for years and they’ve been miserable the entire time. Just call it a day

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Screamed and shouted at them but made sure they were involved in the ad so she can keep up her lifestyle 🫠🫠🫠 wish they’d bring in controls for kids who are ‘working’ by doing ads in the same way child models and actors have

ohdoris

VIP Member
This is why she spends her mornings screaming & making her children cry !! Imagine if she had an actual job to get to. Sorry but I have absolutely zero patience for people like this - get off your arse & fucking get out of bed you lazy Bitch!! Absolutely no excuse, every other person manages it (including her Husband!!) because they don’t have the option of dicking about on Instagram for a living. Routine & boundaries will change your life Lil, but as it takes a bit of hard work, you won’t bother.

Reactions: 16

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
i am sure that every few months Lil says that her and K have been ‘the worst they’ve ever been’… there is literally no good times. She tries SO hard to normalise it but hating your partner and rowing so often is NOT normal. It is NOT what people in healthy long term relationships or marriages do. You can disagree and have nature calm adult conversations about it but you don’t spent days and weeks, or likely months by the sounds of it, arguing and each other.

For the sake of your children… split up

georgijane

Chatty Member
I think they’re one of those couples that stay together because they have kids but actually it’s toxic doing this. They’d be happier and better apart.

cill2019

VIP Member
She talks about being shocked about the amount of rage she has, fuck Lil the rage you give me. “We know so much more about parenting now” honest to God fuck off. What is there to know? Get up earlier, be more organised, less selfish and stop being a c*nt to your kids, it’s actually not that hard. If she can’t see after her many MANY hours of therapy that she is the problem then she needs a new therapist
These mummy influencers all hate their kids…… except when the money is rolling in. They actually disgust me.

Greys1324

Chatty Member
If she doesn’t want to share what’s wrong why post at all, from what she’s said I’m guessing K has relapsed.

• Wow

Catlady1

VIP Member
What sprang to my mind was that she was trying to get free gifted counselling sessions. Just like the gifted math tutoring. These people want freebies !! Even when it comes to their children. Maybe being cynical but that’s what it felt like. Why would any decent parent even share their kids mental health needs anyway?

Reactions: 15