Lilandlife #5 “Am I the problem?” Yes, yes you are.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really can’t be bothered to take that dummy off her youngest can she!

Reactions: 6
They are literally papering over cracks aren’t they?

When will they see they’re just damaging each other? Those poor girls

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has she mentioned couples therapy before? I can’t remember if she’s said it or not?
If she hasn’t then they need to and if they’re still the same after therapy they need to call it a day.
There’s tension in the house is when me and my husband fall out for an hour… imagine week long tension in a house with the girls. It must be horrible. There’s no shame in splitting up with someone. It must truly be a misrable house.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure her Mum is a couples therapist or maybe a sex therapist 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s a sexual health nurse.

As for them staying together when it’s probably kinder to split up….how would she afford the house and renovations as a single mum? There’s no benefits to them separating in that sense 🤡

Reactions: 5
i am sure that every few months Lil says that her and K have been ‘the worst they’ve ever been’… there is literally no good times. She tries SO hard to normalise it but hating your partner and rowing so often is NOT normal. It is NOT what people in healthy long term relationships or marriages do. You can disagree and have nature calm adult conversations about it but you don’t spent days and weeks, or likely months by the sounds of it, arguing and each other.

For the sake of your children… split up

Reactions: 16