Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summer2011

Chatty Member
She is a misery, nothing is ever good enough for her. Nothing and nobody will ever make her happy cause she’s a spoilt, entitled, miserable person. Kieran could be covered in chocolate and she still wouldn’t be happy. She can’t get out of her own way, she’s the adult and has the ability to change it yet doesn’t, Cause she’s so content and happy being unhappy. It’s actually insane.

• Sad
Reactions: 12

G170D

Every time I watch her stories she's either lost her shit with the kids or is going on about how bad things are between her and K. I'd say they need to separate but imagine her being a single mum, she'd never stop moaning about it!! It would be her whole personality

Reactions: 11

Catlady1

VIP Member
I did snigger the other day when she came on instagram to announce she’d just been for her fourth session of unpronounceable aesthetics treatment that costs loads of money looking just as rough as she did before she’d had it. She’s so glad she had it!! She will never heal from whatever mental health problem she has while she continually searches for a magic treatment that will overnight make her beautiful and slim!! She needs to get some therapy come to terms with how her life was and is before she passes on all these insecurities to her girls.

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Agree with this. They’re not just having a rough match; they’ve literally never been in a good patch. Why are they together? I know he has addiction issues, but she would suck the life out of you. Those poor kids.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Lil really infuriates me… I’ve grown up in a house like theirs… addict dad and mum who was constantly screaming and shouting and the two of them fighting constantly then taking it out on me and my siblings… those kids will grow up fucked, I say it from experience.

• Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Lil has always struggled with Isla, since she was a baby. I think she didn’t bond with her to start and this has effected Isla’s behaviour.
She also just used to fuck off for baths during the day and let Abbie watch her. Remember when Isla took scissors to the dogs hair while lil was soaking herself?

I hate to say it but Isla is a product of Lil’s lazy parenting, lack of boundaries and own unhappiness. She was lucky that Abbie was so introspective and chilled but she’s parented Isla the same way but hasn’t done anything differently for her personality which is clearly very different to Abbie’s. I feel heart sorry for all the girls, none of them look bad they’re obviously just struggling with their environment but Lil would never think it’s anything she needs to change. Maybe she should actually get a real therapist rather than someone that’s became a mate who seems to tell her what she wants to hear.

AdApathy

VIP Member
Well if it isn't Isla it's either Abbie or Hallie and actually it's none of our business Lil so maybe stop slagging your kids off online?

Cjh78

Chatty Member
No wonder one of the girls are struggling imagine what they are seeing at home with that much tension and anger between parents. Lil always moany about her ‘awful’ life. Hope she pays for therapy for daughter as happily as she pays for it for herself.
I feel sorry for the poor Brother who has lived with them for the past couple of years and has to put up with them!

Your Moms Chest Hair

Chatty Member
I know he is probably grateful they’re giving him a roof over his head, but surely whilst the house is in state of a renovation they would give him some sort of privacy and not have his “bedroom” as the girls play room🤯

Reactions: 10

losingmymindagain

So why doesn’t she just do that. She must make an income from social media. Just carry on with that and looking after the kids she has got without another baby. I get the need to prioritise yourself but you get more time to do that as they get older. No judgement from me for being a SAHM with a side hustle. She’s got a good life. In my opinion her mental health would benefit from actually moving her life on it just want want want all the time
I think you’ve summed it up perfectly, she really would benefit from moving her life on, they all would. She seems stuck in a cycle of her own perceived unhappiness. It’s almost like she wants another baby to be able to press rewind on their whole life/relationship and hope that this time around it all plays out differently. She’s stuck and unable to push forwards, because she isn’t happy with how things have played out…..if that makes sense?

Your Moms Chest Hair

Chatty Member
“I just want to help her”

We all have a suggestion, have a look at your toxic relationship and see how that could (most likely) be impacting her!! And again, why does she feel the need to share her daughters struggles before even seeking help other than a subscription🙄
That’s right, it takes it away from selfish Lil.

losingmymindagain

I was horrified by her stories today. Has anyone else noticed the pattern? She has some moany stories about how shit her life is, how horrible her kids are, cries about it all to her girlfriends over yet another midweek lunch out and then obviously feels all the guilt so then posts evening stories of her playing the doting, patient mum 🥱

Woodoo

Chatty Member
I remember when Hallie was born, Lil saying something along the lines of Hallie turned out to be just what their relationship needed… that didn’t last long!!!

Your Moms Chest Hair

Chatty Member
I find it absolutely unbelievable that this woman was moaning just a few weeks ago about the precious little time she gets to herself. In the last couple of weeks alone she's had a girls weekend away, a trip to the theatre, several meals out, gym quite a lot and countless beauty treatments. And she still moans!!! She's not got a clue. I class myself as very lucky to have a lot of family help with my kids and stuff but I mostly use it to work!!! And I do get nights out etc but this would be like 6m to a years worth. Not to mention how she's affording it. Jeez.
I find it really bizarre brands choose to work with someone that sucks the life out of things.

Nosymum

VIP Member
No wonder one of the girls are struggling imagine what they are seeing at home with that much tension and anger between parents. Lil always moany about her ‘awful’ life. Hope she pays for therapy for daughter as happily as she pays for it for herself.

georgijane

Chatty Member
I’m sure when she’s telling the therapist that she screamed and shouted at her kids in the morning the therapist will ask why and what is her response to that? I woke up late, didn’t do pack lunches, didn’t get the uniform out, didn’t take breakfast stuff out etc etc. How can she not see it’s her? She’s the adult. I bet those kids wonder what they’ve done wrong half the time.

Reactions: 9