Lilandlife #5 “Am I the problem?” Yes, yes you are.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what pisses me off when they say they make “pennies” from the aff links when people pull them up on it. Well if it’s “pennies” then uncover the label then! Sure you won’t miss a few pennies Lil

Reactions: 8
This is what pisses me off when they say they make “pennies” from the aff links when people pull them up on it. Well if it’s “pennies” then uncover the label then! Sure you won’t miss a few pennies Lil
You know what pisses me off even more - is when they aff link something then go onto sell it on Vinted aka Em who only a mere couple of weeks ago jumped on the Adidas bandwagon and bought these, now she’s selling them.
Can tell they are bleeping related pair of beggy shits

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
You know what pisses me off even more - is when they aff link something then go onto sell it on Vinted aka Em who only a mere couple of weeks ago jumped on the Adidas bandwagon and bought these, now she’s selling them.
Can tell they are bleeping related pair of beggy shits
Yah I saw this. No wonder ‘Danny’ was moaning at Emma the other night, apparently she’d bought another pair of trainers. I remember thinking at the time ‘I don’t blame him, think he’s perfectly entitled to moan at you for buying yet another pair of trainers, when you don’t bloody work!!!’
Don’t know they’re born, these two 🙄

Reactions: 4
Why is she posting about her daughters knickers? She seriously needs to think about who is watching her stories. I'm a 40 year old woman who now knows what knickers her daughters wear and had seen her getting her child dressed earlier this week so has a potential paedophile.

I know her kids names, her partners business name, her dogs name. I can easily work out where she lives from rightmove and no doubt i can probably find out where her kids go to school in a few minutes. It's really really scary!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fancy spending all that money on aesthetics and never getting your girls hair cut!

Reactions: 7
If she doesn’t want to share what’s wrong why post at all, from what she’s said I’m guessing K has relapsed.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
If she doesn’t want to share what’s wrong why post at all, from what she’s said I’m guessing K has relapsed.
It’s totally unfair to divulge personal information IMO. If she doesn’t want anybody to know then just keep her mouth shut. She’s fishing for the you ok hun kinda comments.

Reactions: 12
I cannot imagine what that house is like for those poor wee girls. Honestly I’ve followed Lil for years and they’ve been miserable the entire time. Just call it a day

Reactions: 17