Lilandlife #5 “Am I the problem?” Yes, yes you are.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Splashing the cash on herself only. She said in her stories she told the vet not to do the dog’s teeth as it was possibly going to be expensive!! Selfish cow 🤯🤯😡
He’s very young to have teeth so bad they made need extractions too (unless medical issue obv)

Reactions: 2
Didn’t realise there was a new thread, she’s annoying me more than ever recently. I’ve never been a pet owner but SURELY it’s just common sense to brush their teeth?! My mouth was wide open listening to her stories. She’s absolutely pathetic.

Reactions: 4
Do her groomers not offer it? Mine brush teeth everytime she gets groomed. It’s a few £ extra, perhaps that's why, less to spend on herself

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t she have pet health insurance. Responsible pet owners do don’t they? The amount she spends on beauty treatments she could afford it. Beauty treatments that do not make her look any different??

Doesn’t she have pet health insurance. Responsible pet owners do don’t they? The amount she spends on beauty treatments she could afford it. Beauty treatments that do not make her look any different??
Yes they do! It’s stupid not too unless you have plenty of money available immediately should it be needed or like my parents dog the pet is so old and everything is excluded anyway! That still hasn’t stopped my parents spending thousands when needed for other things he was excluded for and now we wouldn’t put him through any surgery anyway. It’s just silly and she’d think nothing of spending that on a facial or fillers!

Nobody gifted it so she’s not prepared to pay for it

Reactions: 7
God she’s awful
Moan moan moan
Just boundaries, stop laughing when they misbehave, make sure they go to school when they pretend they are ill. Stop being such a twit!!!!

Reactions: 8
She's just an awful human being. If she had a real job in the real world, perhaps she would have something to scream about on a morning, instead shes just lazy and disorganised. And your eyes look tit Lil, give it a rest.

Reactions: 8
I did snigger the other day when she came on instagram to announce she’d just been for her fourth session of unpronounceable aesthetics treatment that costs loads of money looking just as rough as she did before she’d had it. She’s so glad she had it!! She will never heal from whatever mental health problem she has while she continually searches for a magic treatment that will overnight make her beautiful and slim!! She needs to get some therapy come to terms with how her life was and is before she passes on all these insecurities to her girls.

Reactions: 11
It’s always to fit her narrative. I’m interested to know if she thinks the way she yells and screams at her kids is normal? She goes on about her eating issues and her mental health, growing up - she’s absolutely repeated the cycle 3x over those poor kids.

Reactions: 6
She has therapy what, once a week? It’s blatantly making not a blind bit of difference and all she’s doing is setting these poor girls up for a life time of therapy of their own.

Reactions: 7
I was horrified by her stories today. Has anyone else noticed the pattern? She has some moany stories about how tit her life is, how horrible her kids are, cries about it all to her girlfriends over yet another midweek lunch out and then obviously feels all the guilt so then posts evening stories of her playing the doting, patient mum 🥱

Reactions: 10
I’m sure when she’s telling the therapist that she screamed and shouted at her kids in the morning the therapist will ask why and what is her response to that? I woke up late, didn’t do pack lunches, didn’t get the uniform out, didn’t take breakfast stuff out etc etc. How can she not see it’s her? She’s the adult. I bet those kids wonder what they’ve done wrong half the time.

Reactions: 9
Screamed and shouted at them but made sure they were involved in the ad so she can keep up her lifestyle 🫠🫠🫠 wish they’d bring in controls for kids who are ‘working’ by doing ads in the same way child models and actors have

Reactions: 17
She doesn’t realise how lucky she is at all. I get depression can hit anybody, no matter how much money you have or your lifestyle. But seriously, understand your luck Lil.

Reactions: 6
She talks about being shocked about the amount of rage she has, duck Lil the rage you give me. “We know so much more about parenting now” honest to God duck off. What is there to know? Get up earlier, be more organised, less selfish and stop being a c*nt to your kids, it’s actually not that hard. If she can’t see after her many MANY hours of therapy that she is the problem then she needs a new therapist
These mummy influencers all hate their kids…… except when the money is rolling in. They actually disgust me.

Reactions: 16
She talks about being shocked about the amount of rage she has, duck Lil the rage you give me. “We know so much more about parenting now” honest to God duck off. What is there to know? Get up earlier, be more organised, less selfish and stop being a c*nt to your kids, it’s actually not that hard. If she can’t see after her many MANY hours of therapy that she is the problem then she needs a new therapist
These mummy influencers all hate their kids…… except when the money is rolling in. They actually disgust me.
Oh yes! When there’s vip red carpet tickets to the latest kids movie premiere or a free family meal at some new restaurant, she bleeping loves those kids then!

Reactions: 5