lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lining them up and told them how it was all their fault, it was all down to them not listening to her and how THEY were pushing her to breaking point - i.e. it was all THEIR fault.

Seriously…. Can this woman now realise that this problem isn’t the young CHILDREN but the fully grown adult woman

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Kids will always have their moments in the morning, whether it be not putting their socks on or refusing to go to school, we all know it’s not always perfect BUT she could make it so much easier for herself, set all their uniform out the night before, do their lunches & drinks, lay breakfast stuff out, wake them all all up at 7.30. Give them a natural routine. If you’re having the same daily problems you as the parent needs to change something. Kids especially A & I age will not forget her ranting and shouting every morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand how her mornings are always so stressful. It’s not like she’s also having to get herself ready and off to work on time.
Packed lunches and uniforms organised the night before, up at 7, eat breakfast, brush teeth, get dressed, hair brushed…it’s the same every morning in our house and I’ve got 4 kids to get ready and out the door…including 1 who’s autistic and hates school and 2 little ones who need nappies doing and feeding.
I get it, kids eat slowly, they mess about, don’t want to get dressed etc but if you’re organised and get up early enough there’s plenty of time to factor in the kids messing about and not listening. I don’t think I’ve ever had to scream at them, shouted occasionally when they really haven’t listened, but never screamed or lined them up to tell them how awful they make my life.

Reactions: 7
Imagine thinking you’re the one responsible for making your mum so miserable at such a young age… that’s absolutely awful and I hope she apologised to them for saying it. They are children. Children don’t always behave. Change the routine and switch things up to make changes. She’s so lucky she gets a weekend away by herself. Some people don’t have any escape whatsoever.

Reactions: 7
Lining them up and told them how it was all their fault, it was all down to them not listening to her and how THEY were pushing her to breaking point - i.e. it was all THEIR fault.

Seriously…. Can this woman now realise that this problem isn’t the young CHILDREN but the fully grown adult woman
My Granny did this to her 6 kids and she ended up a lonely old woman who had no one in the end. It’s a horrible thing to do to a child

Reactions: 3
She posted a story after 9pm last night of her watching tv with Abbie. How old is she, 10? I think that’s late for her to be up on a school night, no wonder they have so much grief in a morning.
---
Next thread title needs to include long faced Lil hates her kids !
Long faced Lil :ROFLMAO:

I really feel for her poor girls. She is really mean.

Reactions: 3

What? She actually did this?!
Oh my.gosh what a horror. My.kids drive me to the edge and back but I'd never do that yo them. Those kids will leave her snd won't nothing to do with her - and have years of therapy to try and repair from her behaviour.
What a cretin

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.