lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, it’s probably because she felt like she ‘tempted fate’ by going public about the move a couple of months ago… then bang! The sale of their house fell thorough 🤣

I’d love to know what they put down as her occupation on their mortgage application 🤔
Professional whinger

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pretend chef creamy pasta sauce maker and copier of other people’s on line recipes?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe she will cheer up a bit now 🙄
There will definitely be a meltdown coming. Moving house is so stressful, so with Lil’s extremely low threshold for dealing with life in general, she is going to pop !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can't wait for all the complaining stories 🙄 I think this may be where I unfollow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If you look on nearby sold prices, the neighbour sold theirs two years ago for £920k 😱
It has been completed renovated and extended to 5 bedrooms though. I imagine they will want to do something similar.

• Wow
How did they get a mortgage for 750k 😳. I wonder how much profit they've made from their houses and wonder what she put down as her job role?

And they have completed on the new one before the sale of their current one has gone through? So they have two mortgages? I know they’ve exchanged on their current property but the sale has not completed? Risky??

Reactions: 2
If you look on nearby sold prices, the neighbour sold theirs two years ago for £920k 😱
It has been completed renovated and extended to 5 bedrooms though. I imagine they will want to do something similar.
It's a really affluent area. It's probably a very good move and we know K is a good builder who can do it on the cheap but I have no idea how they've mortgaged it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.