lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they have completed on the new one before the sale of their current one has gone through? So they have two mortgages? I know they’ve exchanged on their current property but the sale has not completed? Risky??
Either they are rolling in it and they have managed to buy this one without using the equity from the old house as a deposit or the owners of the new house have let them have the keys after exchange. Wonder which it is 🤔

Reactions: 2
Either they are rolling in it and they have managed to buy this one without using the equity from the old house as a deposit or the owners of the new house have let them have the keys after exchange.
I think it's a probate sale and they've been very patient to wait for them to sell 3 times so I think they've just let them have the keys.

Reactions: 4
Not only have they secured a mortgage for a 750k house but how can they afford the renovations? I appreciate he’s in the trade and good at what he does, but it still doesn’t come for free. I don’t understand how she earns so much money!

Given the current property prices, I would imagine they’ve made a good profit on the house they have just sold, especially with the loft conversion etc.

Reactions: 3
I think it's a probate sale and they've been very patient to wait for them to sell 3 times so I think they've just let them have the keys.
I doubt this, the keys can not legally be given over unless money has been transferred to the probate company and solicitors. They must have had the cash there as a deposit without needing to use the equity in their home. Must be nice 🤣 I am looking forward to seeing what they do with it though!

Guess we'll know anyway when the sold prices/dates are released in a few months.

I doubt this, the keys can not legally be given over unless money has been transferred to the probate company and solicitors. They must have had the cash there as a deposit without needing to use the equity in their home. Must be nice 🤣 I am looking forward to seeing what they do with it though!
the house we bought was empty. The owner let us have the spare set once we exchanged so we could start moving stuff in slowly over the week until completion. We did it unofficially so it was a riskbut we didn’t move anything valueable. However we were told that it can be written into the contract so it was all above board, we just asked too late and didn’t want to delay things further! So it is possible that they’ve done a similar thing

Not only have they secured a mortgage for a 750k house but how can they afford the renovations? I appreciate he’s in the trade and good at what he does, but it still doesn’t come for free. I don’t understand how she earns so much money!
Ads on insta can bring in mega bucks - id say she has good engagement too so can barter for more per ad/story/post/reel

I know what Isla means about that house. I find it a bit creepy. Didn’t they have trouble with Isla settling to sleep? She had anxiety’s about actually falling asleep? So they are going to put her through all that anxiety again by moving to that property? How to stack up trauma for adulthood. And it’s also weird that the internet knows exactly where the family lives. Hope it’s worth it.

Reactions: 5
I know what Isla means about that house. I find it a bit creepy. Didn’t they have trouble with Isla settling to sleep? She had anxiety’s about actually falling asleep? So they are going to put her through all that anxiety again by moving to that property? How to stack up trauma for adulthood. And it’s also weird that the internet knows exactly where the family lives. Hope it’s worth it.
I wondered this about Isla too. More moaning for Lil 🙄

Unfortunately she posted an email with the estate agents name on, and they were very small. Play silly games...
Lil posted an email with the name? Who was silly? What games!? I’m so confused help 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I'd definitely move the kids into a grandparents for a couple of weeks so I could get it a little bit better...

Didn’t someone on here say it’s a nice house not great area ??

Reactions: 1
Anyone remember how many bedrooms the new house is? And Is K’s brother moving with them?
I’m with Isla, I would not want to sleep there either lol.

• Haha
Didn’t someone on here say it’s a nice house not great area ??
I’m local and it’s not a great area. If you put their house a mile or so in pretty much any direction I’m sure it would go for more. Where they’re moving to is much nicer.

I’m local and it’s not a great area. If you put their house a mile or so in pretty much any direction I’m sure it would go for more. Where they’re moving to is much nicer.
Their house is opposite a trading estate with howdens a scrap merchant and a glass manufacturer on it . Its not a nice area. The new house is in a much nicer area near her parents

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.