lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a bit of a fixation on timekeeping & being late, I think it stems from trauma from school & being made to stand at the front of an assembly & have everyone look at me the one time I was late! There is no excuse to be constantly late, it’s down to poor parenting. How many of us have no option to be late as after drop off it’s straight on to work. This woman has zero structure to her life or parenting her kids. I can guarantee she’s never late for a facial, nail appointment, hairdressers or one of her freebies! I know that Isla can be a handful, but that’s because she knows she can push Lil’s boundaries. I honestly don’t know how she seems to struggle so much with ordinary day to day tasks. It infuriates me how privileged she is & she still can’t be arsed.

Reactions: 19
No wonder Kieran and his team and firing through this Reno already 🤣 credit where’s credit is due to his team though, that’s an instance amount of work gone in already!
Just watched her reel, I can’t believe how much they’ve done already, that’s very impressive. Been waiting 5 years for my hubby to decorate the living room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What I wonder is - how did she get the girls into the school they’re in? They’ve moved from one area to another and yet they’re nearer to the school !!! Something fishy going on there 🧐🧐

Reactions: 1
And if you work it out from the video she posted lounging on the sofa she was up at about six thirty. I imagine she spends quite alot of time lounging on the sofa and leaves it till the last minute and then shouts at the kids to get ready.

Reactions: 6
What I wonder is - how did she get the girls into the school they’re in? They’ve moved from one area to another and yet they’re nearer to the school !!! Something fishy going on there 🧐🧐
Used her parents address when applying to the school? My neighbour used a friend’s address at the other side of town, to get his daughter into their preferred school.

They lived with her parents while they saved and then renovated their first house - i am not sure on timings of it all to be honest but maybe they did live there when they applied for Abbie

Last edited:
I think when they applied for Abbie’s school place they lived in the maisonette which is nearer to their new house. Their last house was in a different borough.

To be fair I doubt her or K are university graduates and they’ve done well for themselves. I suppose to them education is not important ?

Reactions: 2
You don’t generally have to be in a catchment area for a school to get a place, but people in the catchment will take priority. We have just got places at a school out of our catchment, they just make sure you are aware it is your responsibility to get them there and transport isn’t provided

Reactions: 3
I think like others have said, they were close to that school when Abbie started. I remember her stressing while waiting to hear about Isla’s place because they’d moved away from there. A lot depends on the size of the intake for that school year as to whether you’d get a place. She’d score points because of Abbie already being there too.

Reactions: 2
I have a bit of a fixation on timekeeping & being late, I think it stems from trauma from school & being made to stand at the front of an assembly & have everyone look at me the one time I was late! There is no excuse to be constantly late, it’s down to poor parenting. How many of us have no option to be late as after drop off it’s straight on to work. This woman has zero structure to her life or parenting her kids. I can guarantee she’s never late for a facial, nail appointment, hairdressers or one of her freebies! I know that Isla can be a handful, but that’s because she knows she can push Lil’s boundaries. I honestly don’t know how she seems to struggle so much with ordinary day to day tasks. It infuriates me how privileged she is & she still can’t be arsed.
I’m the same with timekeeping, I always feel like if I’m on time then I’m late 🤣. I know not everyone is the same as me, I know we all have off days or days where kids can be difficult, traffic, whatever, things happen! But it seems to be a regular occurrence with them when it comes to routine 🙄

I hate the thought of my kids being late. As their parents we are responsible for them getting there on time. Maybe once they get to high school age my expectations may switch to them being responsible too. Given her attitude to home school and how often they get pulled out for trips away I dont think she cares.

I hate the thought of my kids being late. As their parents we are responsible for them getting there on time. Maybe once they get to high school age my expectations may switch to them being responsible too. Given her attitude to home school and how often they get pulled out for trips away I dont think she cares.
All it’s teaching them is not to give a duck.

And it’s disrespectful as duck to the teacher and the other children in the classes when her kids swan in late. She’s an absolute mess and needs to sort her priorities out in life. Bet she’s never been late submitting content for a brand who’s paying her before eh? But duck the kids education.

They’ve never worn helmets from what I can remember, boils my blood when parents don’t force their kids! I know it’s hard to get them to wear them but my son isn’t allowed out until it’s on him no matter what. I’ve seen some kids fall without helmets, luckily they’re fine, but their head is inches away from the pavement. It’s horrifying!

5pm and she’s only just remembered the bed is wet?! What has she been doing all day?

They’ve never worn helmets from what I can remember, boils my blood when parents don’t force their kids! I know it’s hard to get them to wear them but my son isn’t allowed out until it’s on him no matter what. I’ve seen some kids fall without helmets, luckily they’re fine, but their head is inches away from the pavement. It’s horrifying!

5pm and she’s only just remembered the bed is wet?! What has she been doing all day?
Well she had to pop to screw fix to get radiator keys ….

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.