lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just do the packing and don’t record it (or go for a facial) and it’d be sorted in no time!!

Reactions: 5
Wait, with them all sleeping in the living room, does that include Kierans brother too?! I would absolutely hate sharing a room with my husbands brothers, I couldn't do it at all. She's a better person than me tbh! I'd deffo help someone out but when your moving house is a different ball game altogether!

Reactions: 5
Well at least they're being realistic and not renting somewhere else to live in at the same time. I dare to think what mortgage payments are on a 700k house. They've obviously got equity but in these times it's not gonna be an easy one.

Does lil do any of the reno work and get involved with the painting etc herself?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think she gets her hands dirty, and to be honest being married to a builder I don’t and if I did he would kill me. I make coffee and bacon butties and I am very happy about that and actively encourage anyone else out there who is lazy and clumsy to do the same, if your not lazy or clumsy fake it 😀

Reactions: 10
Well at least they're being realistic and not renting somewhere else to live in at the same time. I dare to think what mortgage payments are on a 700k house. They've obviously got equity but in these times it's not gonna be an easy one.

Does lil do any of the reno work and get involved with the painting etc herself?
I’ve seen her paint before but that’s about it. She’s the one that tells them what to do 😂 I’ve always loved what she did with the kitchen of the old house so I’m excited to see what they come up with with at the new place. I’m not a fan of the plans for the bathroom mind you, that long window would do my head in.

Reactions: 6

NO! Is the answer. She has never shown or mentioned doing any diy at all. Why have a dog and bark yourself? I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve seen her paint before but that’s about it. She’s the one that tells them what to do 😂 I’ve always loved what she did with the kitchen of the old house so I’m excited to see what they come up with with at the new place. I’m not a fan of the plans for the bathroom mind you, that long window would do my head in.
We will see a lot of that window when she has her midday baths 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

My husband is a tradie and I agree with another poster above, he does not approve of my help as it's never done right 🫣😂 I'm there to pick designs and then feed and water the workers when anything is done at home.

Reactions: 4
So she was allowed in after exchange then. That's pretty nice of the vendors to do that, she's lucky really as not many are as accommodating.

Reactions: 3
See they let them in after exchange to knock walls and fixtures down but what if the sale hadn’t actually gone through. It happens. And I see K is now busting a gut sorting out crap after working so hard all week. She literally has all week to do that.

She said she was gonna save 4.5!!! Hours a week on the school run by being closer. Yet she’s still late. 🤦🏼‍♀️

IMG_5084.png

Reactions: 1
She is honestly just such a shite lazy person who creates all this chaos by her own choices then has the bleeping audacity to moan about it. Her poor kids.

Reactions: 12
Is that before or after she was laid out on the settee doing f all again !!

Reactions: 8
No wonder Kieran and his team and firing through this Reno already 🤣 credit where’s credit is due to his team though, that’s an instance amount of work gone in already!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.