lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she serious - it’s not like she’s now got to make arrangements so she can go to work…

Reactions: 3
Honestly, stuff like this winds me up. I can’t deal with adults who are so unorganised!! This is why she’s always so bloody “stressed” and shouting at the kids - it’s her own piss poor organisation!!

Reactions: 8
Honestly, stuff like this winds me up. I can’t deal with adults who are so unorganised!! This is why she’s always so bloody “stressed” and shouting at the kids - it’s her own piss poor organisation!!
Exactly 🙄 I can understand if you’ve got a really busy life with work etc, but she’s at home all the time, it takes 5 minutes to double check term times? I’m not sure why she acts like she’s so hard done by when she could’ve just checked 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hmmmm…… I’m not sure, I wonder if she and Kieran have split up? I hope not, as that would be sad for them all but I see no ring on her finger (if the camera spins stuff around - that’s her left hand you can see?).
Hmm maybe 🤔 but I thought they looked quite ‘together’ just before Christmas. I guess we’ll see!

Hmmmm…… I’m not sure, I wonder if she and Kieran have split up? I hope not, as that would be sad for them all but I see no ring on her finger (if the camera spins stuff around - that’s her left hand you can see?).
She didn’t always wear her ring though

I don’t think they split

I reckon house move

Reactions: 1
I would say a house move too, I‘m sure she said a few years ago that they planned on moving when Isla went to school (Hallie’s arrival probably delayed it). Who knows with these influencers though!

Reactions: 2
She has said for years this was never their forever home, they wanted to do the bathroom, girls room, then Hallie made an appearance and she said they would do the attic into a room then move on and I think that’s all done now? Haven’t really caught up with her for a while but I think a house move.

Big changes aka she has decided to stop being a whinge bag and realise how lucky she actually is

Wishful thinking

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She wrote on stylesisters recent post about needing interior design help soon, so I guess house move

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.