lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids eating lollypops freak me out
And me - happened to my son when he was younger - he was maybe 6/7 and the lollipop came off the stick - luckily after a few hits on his back it came up - scariest moment of my life - I’ve never allowed them again and he’s 16 now 🤣

Reactions: 2
Same. I still won’t even let my 5 year old eat a hard lollipop. I actually don’t think they should even be sold due to the choking risk
I’m exactly the same with my 5 year old, she doesn’t need them, so I’m not risking it. When we went trick or treating, I told her not to pick any lollies cos I’d be taking them off her!

Reactions: 5
I cannot get over the fact she lets her 2 year old have Chupa Chups… 😩

• Angry
Is this the first time she's called out a troll?

To be honest she's kind of right, whys the woman dissing her - does she not know Lil struggles to find content so much for her obvious contract that she films herself doing the most mundane of things - this week it is dressing downstairs for engagement

Is this the first time she's called out a troll?

To be honest she's kind of right, whys the woman dissing her - does she not know Lil struggles to find content so much for her obvious contract that she films herself doing the most mundane of things - this week it is dressing downstairs for engagement
Im not even sure why she’s bitten at that comment, there was plenty others all saying the same.

Reactions: 4
She's absolutely vile, I reported the story. Glad she amused someone. Can anyone find the video of her getting dressed? I've had a look but can't find it

Look for the one that has 1.2M views 😳😳😳😳😳
1.2M views for someone getting dressed? 😂 I imagine it was because people were rewatching it in amazement that a grown adult was getting dressed for content 🤣

Of course she has to get her cringy as duck pals to get involved
IMG_20221116_161805_211.jpg
IMG_20221116_161745_727.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was she asleep in her eldest daughters bed?

Also the table full of luxury makeup - a Terry foundation that costs £50, yet did stories in the summer saying she wore budget L'Oreal true match. Yet she has her car on lease. These peoples priorities in life. 🥴

Reactions: 4
She spends a lot of money on herself. But always looks so hang dog!! Hair extensions massages hair removal. I suppose so earns it?

I don’t have a lot of love for Lil, she’s changed so much since I first started following her but, the stories she’s just done about K and his alcohol issues and the knock on effect of that - I think fair bloody play to her for being so honest and open. Must take some courage on her part and it can’t be easy to be living in that situation and being a part of the recovery.

It doesn’t take away from the fact that she’s still a massive sell-out who probably shouldn’t have had children as she clearly doesn’t like them most times, before anyone comes at me for being a supporter lol.

Reactions: 8
Sorry but she should not be sharing that. Not everything is content ffs. She centres herself in every single situation. Poor k.

It’s a tough one because I can kind of see why she has, as she touched on people asking her for ages what’s been going on and she’s never actually said (that I recall). Hopefully K gave her permission to speak about it though.

Reactions: 3
It’s a tough one because I can kind of see why she has, as she touched on people asking her for ages what’s been going on and she’s never actually said (that I recall). Hopefully K gave her permission to speak about it though.
She spoke about it when he first went into recovery, and did some stories about how it effected families living with someone with an addiction.
I don’t think she’s using this one for content and can see why she would speak about it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.