lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think my eyes my have finally just rolled out of my head at those latest stories. Why does she dislike her kids? Every single holiday all we hear is how it’s been a struggle, how hard it is, how she been grumpy, how she loves that they are back at school. All I heard was I hate spending time with my kids & they’ve gone back today after me being a cow with them all week. Admittedly, I did used to be on the fence with Lil a while back but my god she irritates the duck out of me. She’s a naturally born misery arse, fun sponge, mood hoover. She’s in a VERY privileged position compared to most people & she still can’t find the positivity in anything x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think my eyes my have finally just rolled out of my head at those latest stories. Why does she dislike her kids? Every single holiday all we hear is how it’s been a struggle, how hard it is, how she been grumpy, how she loves that they are back at school. All I heard was I hate spending time with my kids & they’ve gone back today after me being a cow with them all week. Admittedly, I did used to be on the fence with Lil a while back but my god she irritates the duck out of me. She’s a naturally born misery arse, fun sponge, mood hoover. She’s in a VERY privileged position compared to most people & she still can’t find the positivity in anything x

Funny because I have just watched her and thought almost the same.
To the point I ended up ranting on my own Insta about why do all these Insta huns hate their kids/school holidays with their kids

God forbid their children actually got in the way of their ‘me time’ / self care time / lazy cow days
Emma has done exactly the bleeping same over the last day or 2

Reactions: 7
I’ve mentioned this on another thread. Instahuns and vague mentioning stuff but not wanting to talk about!! I get it’s personal but if you don’t want to talk about it shut up and stop being mean about your kids on social media!!

Reactions: 4
I think K must have had some sort of relapse, a few weeks ago she was hinting about him going through a hard time and now this.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I think K must have had some sort of relapse, a few weeks ago she was hinting about him going through a hard time and now this.
I'm sure whatever it is it can't compare to lil's woes and how hard her life is 😑🙄

Reactions: 2
Not about lil specifically but Other threads aren’t as active, what happened to the group? As in mama Fran, diary of a hull mum, Emma, lil - are they not friends anymore? Have I missed a fall out?

Not about lil specifically but Other threads aren’t as active, what happened to the group? As in mama Fran, diary of a hull mum, Emma, lil - are they not friends anymore? Have I missed a fall out?
I think Hull Mum has split from her husband, so prob had too much on/no money to be hanging out with Lil, Emma and Cazzy and their endless spending. I think Fran looks like she’s taken a step back from insta and is living in the real world of working an actual job, doing her house up and looking after her daughter.

I wonder if it is family related as she said on one of her stories in the last few days that Kieran brother is currently living with them.

I think Hull Mum has split from her husband, so prob had too much on/no money to be hanging out with Lil, Emma and Cazzy and their endless spending. I think Fran looks like she’s taken a step back from insta and is living in the real world of working an actual job, doing her house up and looking after her daughter.
I still follow hull mum but she doesn't post anywhere like she use too. Fran posts about the house and the occasional about her daughter, and the fact she has decided to go sober which doesn't fit in with the lifestyle of the older group.

Reactions: 3
I was thinking the same. They even had a gathering with Jess thefatfunnyone but then she was never seen with them again!

Reactions: 1
Is she is struggling for content. Posting a story about her nail colours affecting her life.

Also giving her two year old chupa chips 😒

Reactions: 3
I think a law need to be passed about hunz like Lil filming their children dancing like Abbie tonight yet not blurring out the other kids. Actually drives me bloody insane. I have 3 daughters….. I would be going mental if any of them were splashed over Lils insta with the potential for 100K people to see them without my consent, actually can’t believe anyone could be so bloody dim.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.