lilandlife #4 Free holidays, free kids shoes, what DOES moaning lil actually pay for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical Lil, comes on yesterday to moan how hard her life is, how stressful the school holidays will be and what a struggle it is…today goes for a facial! Wow wish my life was this hard

Reactions: 11
She is a moaning faced hole. My mental health is tit because I’ve not been walking my dog as much. What exactly does she do all day? She’s an entitled dick.

Reactions: 5
She's such a classic glass half full person, she's got so much to be greatful for and is often just swanning around at her own leisure, but no of course not her life is like the hardest ever.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why the salon would think she was a good advert for a facial!

Reactions: 3
Poor alf suprised he wasnt taken being left and tied up
Honestly, I couldn’t believe that. Who on earth leaves their dog tied up outside nowadays. Imagine if someone took your dog & it was your own bloody fault !!

Reactions: 6
As if she’s got the dog dressed up so he can do his Christmas shopping. The kids, Lil, not even the bleeping dog is safe from making her money 🙃

Reactions: 2
Wtf has she done to her eyebrows? They look horrendous
She had them tattooed/microbladed so they will look bad for a few weeks whilst they heal and fade. I’m hoping anyway as I’m having mine done this week and now I’m nervous 🤣

Reactions: 5
She had them tattooed/microbladed so they will look bad for a few weeks whilst they heal and fade. I’m hoping anyway as I’m having mine done this week and now I’m nervous 🤣
Trust me the week / 2 weeks after you really question your life choices 🤣 but after you’ll love them.

Reactions: 3
Classic Lil, so stressed and anxious this morning with a busy day child free day ahead at the gym and getting a blow dry 😑😑 the level of delusion is strong in this one

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She doesnt post much about the PT, there was a time it was constant. Wondering if she just doesnt go as much or if her freebies dried up so no need to post

Honestly did she really tell her kids those hair dyes would work, because I'm pretty sure they say on the packet that they're for prelightened hair. Also what happened to stuff like spray in colour or hair paints? Can't they just use that kind of thing.

Looks like she’s messed up her kids timetables again 😬 is it just me who religiously checks term dates? 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.