Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it begins
Literally came here to write those exact words… I doubt baby is here, but depending on what issues she presented with she’ll have been bunged up on delivery to be on the safe side. The drama with this girl reminds me a lot of someone I know personally, it’s exhausting.

Reactions: 5
I don’t have a particularly high opinion of either of them, neither do we know the ins and outs of their separation… but sharing that wasn’t a classy move on his part 🥴

To be fair considering we all presumed she could be hurting him, and she's already set up a new family etc I don't blame him for sharing that he must be over the moon

Reactions: 3
Seems quick but I haven't a clue how long they normally take lol
Me and my ex split and as there was no blame we had to wait 2 years before applying and then it took 3 months from that point.

If they have grounds you can apply straight away but unsure if it the only takes 3 months

Reactions: 1
Me and my ex split and as there was no blame we had to wait 2 years before applying and then it took 3 months from that point.

If they have grounds you can apply straight away but unsure if it the only takes 3 months
It's all changed now, they don't have the different grounds and different waiting periods. As long as you've been married a year you can apply straight away.