Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got her way again, squeezed the poor thing out early

She posted she was halfway on 26th September, so she’s around 34 weeks, she’s diabolical

Reactions: 2
[QUOTE="heathersmart86, post: 13417215,

She wanted a prem baby?
[/QUOTE]

She got Dean to give her a sweep with the others super early as she wanted prem

Reactions: 1
Although I am a little confused by her emojis? An angel and a white heart, hope everything is okay with the baby

Reactions: 3
Although I am a little confused by her emojis? An angel and a white heart, hope everything is okay with the baby
Poor child born into a world of messed up parents.. he didn't even clean his finger nails by looks of it

She be only 35 weeks now disgusting she forces them out so early... I had two premature babies and it's not something you want..

Last edited:
I wish I was shocked that baby’s here early, but I’m not. I just hope she’s ok 😕 Like others have said the emoji’s are misleading, hard to believe it’s accidental!

Some people genuinely just have early babies, both mine have been early but luckily healthy and good to go - no doubt she’s been causing herself problems for insta content!

Ones announcing their divorce and the other is announcing the arrival of their new kid 🙃 talk about Two opposite ends of the scale, i hope for the sake of those poor kiddies in the middle that this doesn’t all come crashing down

Reactions: 6
Who do we think will be getting engaged first, Dean or Meg? I hope the baby is okay, shame the father couldn’t wash his hands. Dawson is the spit of wish Dean.

Who do we think will be getting engaged first, Dean or Meg? I hope the baby is okay, shame the father couldn’t wash his hands. Dawson is the spit of wish Dean.
I think Meg will and she will have another awful looking wedding, I think Dean will wait

I have wondered if he is wish deans tbh, her fb says they have been together since 2018, I find it all odd.
I think dean will get engaged but not married anytime soon, megan will be married an on her 6th kid this time next year.

100% Megan. She's already got the P initial one one of her handbags 🙄 she's manifesting 🤣

• Haha
Bring on the luxury buffet then! My friend who knows the family said that Deans new partner is very normal.

• Haha
Were the older two early? I have read there may sometimes be fetal genetic predisposition to pre-term births, perhaps another indication of Dawson's paternity?

I really hope she didn't do anything to cause this one to be early. Babies usually come when they're ready (with the exception of the eager few who like to surprise us!) and even being a few weeks premature can cause them difficulties, it's why discussion about induction usually involves balancing the known risks indicating induction with keeping the baby in for as long as possible. Not to mention the SCBU cot that could be used for another family :(

Were the older two early? I have read there may sometimes be fetal genetic predisposition to pre-term births, perhaps another indication of Dawson's paternity?

I really hope she didn't do anything to cause this one to be early. Babies usually come when they're ready (with the exception of the eager few who like to surprise us!) and even being a few weeks premature can cause them difficulties, it's why discussion about induction usually involves balancing the known risks indicating induction with keeping the baby in for as long as possible. Not to mention the SCBU cot that could be used for another family :(
Blake was her longest pregnant, she went to 39 weeks, Hallie May was where it all started because she started getting a following, if you look back you can see she was told that Hallie May will be a big baby. I don’t think she’s ever wanted a big baby and likes the idea of them being tiny, she was born at around 37 weeks, then Dawson was born at around 35/36 weeks and now this one at 34 weeks. She does seem to have bigger babies, even given the gestation. The worst part was the throughout Dawsons pregnancy she was put on bed rest a lot, but still would be going out on long walks, taking trips to B&m! Even though Dean wasn’t working at the time and could take all the weight of the older two, she still carried on and I think we all know why. My youngest was born at 37+5 weeks through induction because his growth had stopped, I had poly and was in hospital every other day due to reduce movements, in the end I wasn’t even meeting the requirements. And even though that’s still classed as term, he was only 5lbs6, he was tiny and had prolonged jaundice. Why anyone would want an early baby is beyond me

• Heart
Blake was her longest pregnant, she went to 39 weeks, Hallie May was where it all started because she started getting a following, if you look back you can see she was told that Hallie May will be a big baby. I don’t think she’s ever wanted a big baby and likes the idea of them being tiny, she was born at around 37 weeks, then Dawson was born at around 35/36 weeks and now this one at 34 weeks. She does seem to have bigger babies, even given the gestation. The worst part was the throughout Dawsons pregnancy she was put on bed rest a lot, but still would be going out on long walks, taking trips to B&m! Even though Dean wasn’t working at the time and could take all the weight of the older two, she still carried on and I think we all know why. My youngest was born at 37+5 weeks through induction because his growth had stopped, I had poly and was in hospital every other day due to reduce movements, in the end I wasn’t even meeting the requirements. And even though that’s still classed as term, he was only 5lbs6, he was tiny and had prolonged jaundice. Why anyone would want an early baby is beyond me
She just wants the attention. My son was born at 39+2 and was 5lb 2 born. He was tiny.