Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan loves the sympathy so if something happened to him while they were together she would of been posting it on her Instagram for the attention, the only reason she wouldn’t is because she knows she’s at fault and she’s the one who caused the injury

Reactions: 6
I thought exactly the same but forgot to come here and see you guys’ thoughts! He mentioned PTSD too which definitely rang alarm bells for me. Along with “when the physical damage was almost healed” meaning his emotional damage wasn’t. bleeping sus if you ask me

Reactions: 3
Also, wonder if she’s getting support for Dawson’s eye? Would that not be something that would need treatment at a young age with the patches etc? 🤔

I messaged her about his eye as my daughter has the same and lost alot of vision in that eye, and she said it had it checked which I don't believe as they would have given him glasses and patch therapy, silly her cos he will end up losing his vision in that eye all together.
Also, wonder if she’s getting support for Dawson’s eye? Would that not be something that would need treatment at a young age with the patches etc? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I messaged her about his eye as my daughter has the same and lost alot of vision in that eye, and she said it had it checked which I don't believe as they would have given him glasses and patch therapy, silly her cos he will end up losing his vision in that eye all together.
it’s a very obvious thing so I can’t see a professional saying it’s fine 🥴

Reactions: 1
Just watched Megan's stories and how sad poor Blakes speech is still shockingly bad, I hope he gets the right support at school

Lastest pic on stories she really needs to get his eyes checked surely he needs an eye patch/treatment to correct the lazy eye

Reactions: 1
Lastest pic on stories she really needs to get his eyes checked surely he needs an eye patch/treatment to correct the lazy eye
Not always, my eldest had corrective surgery for her squint but my second has a noticeable one (like in the photo you’re on about) and hasn’t required any treatment for it. She does however wear glasses but that’s purely because of a genetic condition, not because of the squint as it’s not causing any problems in itself.

Maybe its different areas health care then, as my daughters lazy eye was causing visual loss started when she was 3, she had very strong glasses and patch therapy, and now at 5 she has regained the vision, is wearing weaker glasses, however the hospital team still say she will need patching until 7 and then corrective surgery when she is older even though it no longer causes problems 🤷‍♀️

Has any1 noticed bean hasn't posted any family photos with doors >dawson<

Reactions: 2
I follow deans new girlfriend and she has posted that he tried to end his life on Monday

• Wow
  • Sad