Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always get the impression he doesn’t have much ££ and doesn’t particularly know what job he should be doing in life. He seems to flit from job to job.

Reactions: 1
No way. Tho tbh I think he looks terrible, I think his eyes look sad. Poor guy.
Agree. I think he’s tried for so long to improve his MH in many ways. Gym, leaving that knob, a dog, a seemingly lovely gf now, new jobs, back speaking to family - but none of looks to have helped. I do hope he gets the help he needs before we see a tragic outcome.

Reactions: 2
Agree. I think he’s tried for so long to improve his MH in many ways. Gym, leaving that knob, a dog, a seemingly lovely gf now, new jobs, back speaking to family - but none of looks to have helped. I do hope he gets the help he needs before we see a tragic outcome.
Completely agree. I really hope he does aswell 🥲

I follow deans new girlfriend and she has posted that he tried to end his life on Monday
oh wow, is he okay? That is so sad. I was only thinking the other day how well he’s been doing. I was so impressed by him speaking out a bit over Megan’s treatment of him in a recent post.

Reactions: 2
Yeah it a shame he's come along way since being with grimey Meg, he actually seems like a decent person away from her abusiveness, I hope the strange Dawson thing doesn't have anything to do with it, I'm convinced he isn't deans the vile woman.

Genuinely hope he gets the support he needs, his new gf seems amazingly supportive from the looks of insta

Reactions: 4
oh wow, is he okay? That is so sad. I was only thinking the other day how well he’s been doing. I was so impressed by him speaking out a bit over Megan’s treatment of him in a recent post.
I think I missed this post. What did he say please?

It’s heartbreaking about Dean, so many people suffer so much in silence when on the outside they look like they are doing fine. I hope he will be ok. His fiancé really is amazing

It’s heartbreaking about Dean, so many people suffer so much in silence when on the outside they look like they are doing fine. I hope he will be ok. His fiancé really is amazing
It’s so sad & i felt so sorry for him when people made him feel bad that he didn’t choose to go see his kids on his 2 hour release. I personally think he made the right choice there. Kids are so young but take on a lot of others feelings, they don’t need to see their dad this way!

Reactions: 3
It’s so sad & i felt so sorry for him when people made him feel bad that he didn’t choose to go see his kids on his 2 hour release. I personally think he made the right choice there. Kids are so young but take on a lot of others feelings, they don’t need to see their dad this way!
I thought the same, especially as seeing his kids likely means seeing his abusive ex, sad that so many people made him feel guilty for that choice

I seen deans story yesterday and I don't know if it's an old photo or he's ** again 😞 I hope he gets the help he so urgently needs.