Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry to be so horrible but he looks like he smells 🥺 he needs to wash his greasy hair! She’s got a whole empty house why are they squeezed in his tiny stinking box room. So baffling

Reactions: 7
Is she filming him sat there squeezing spots during the early hours? Wtf? His hair 🤢 what a downgrade for Megan.
I came here to post the exact same thing of the grubby little urchin 🤢 why on Earth would she even consider posting that?

I’m sorry to be so horrible but he looks like he smells 🥺 he needs to wash his greasy hair! She’s got a whole empty house why are they squeezed in his tiny stinking box room. So baffling
This is also true, surely you’d pick an empty house over ya mam’s box room 🥴 I bet they only have sex in missionary sorry not sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I came here to post the exact same thing of the grubby little urchin 🤢 why on Earth would she even consider posting that?

This is also true, surely you’d pick an empty house over ya mam’s box room 🥴 I bet they only have sex in missionary sorry not sorry
I’ve got a Will & Charlotte inbetweeners vibe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
E3513A73-9E03-419C-B851-A43BED9FD5E2.jpeg
Dean taking Blake for a haircut even though beg is a “hairdresser” actually got me laughing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the outfit vs the activity don’t quite match do they… she wants to portray one life, while living out her teenage fantasy. Why on Earth wouldn’t you go back to her house? Being squeezed into his manky bedroom just doesn’t make any sense. I don’t understand any of it 😂
Also, I’m so sorry if anyone has it 🙈 but his bedding gives me the ick 😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
the outfit vs the activity don’t quite match do they… she wants to portray one life, while living out her teenage fantasy. Why on Earth wouldn’t you go back to her house? Being squeezed into his manky bedroom just doesn’t make any sense. I don’t understand any of it 😂
Also, I’m so sorry if anyone has it 🙈 but his bedding gives me the ick 😬
I can smell it if I think about it 😂

• Haha
Erm has anyone seen that bag? MVP are they her initials? Are we getting a Christmas engagement or is she trying to tell us wish Dean has already popped the question?

• Wow
Erm has anyone seen that bag? MVP are they her initials? Are we getting a Christmas engagement or is she trying to tell us wish Dean has already popped the question?
I saw the MVP and didn’t even think about it being initials! Surely they’re not engaged 🙈

MVP is usually short for most valuable player. It’s usually used to refer to sports people though ‘he was the MVP’. Makes zero sense to be on a bag unless it’s her soon to be initials.

Reactions: 2
MVP is usually short for most valuable player. It’s usually used to refer to sports people though ‘he was the MVP’. Makes zero sense to be on a bag unless it’s her soon to be initials.
That was my first thought, but obviously it has no relevance to her or the bag 😂 but surely to god not… even weirder if it’s just because they’re engaged.

Reactions: 3
Poor kids getting dragged out just so each of their parents can film their seperate #ads 🙄
Bit awkward as it’s the same company who do each set of lights, wonder if they had to have a brand meeting to decide who got Shrews & who got Cheshire oaks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whilst I’m here it’s really upsetting that Dawson is never involved? Like never. It’s always the older two here there and everywhere, he’s at the age where he would enjoy the lights and being out and about. It’s obvious he’s a massive inconvenience it’s so sad

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen begs latest post? I’m sure her kids are in exactly the same outfits as when they went with Dean, AND they went with the new MIL! what a bizarre situation.. funny now she’s got a new man (barely) she’s back with the ads and insta happy family 🥴 it really does go to show that social media ain’t tit

Whilst I’m here it’s really upsetting that Dawson is never involved? Like never. It’s always the older two here there and everywhere, he’s at the age where he would enjoy the lights and being out and about. It’s obvious he’s a massive inconvenience it’s so sad
Absolutely this! I always feel massive guilt if I ever do even the slightest thing with one of my kids and not the other.. I’d like to say that there’s a valid reason, maybe it’s because they can’t all fit in Elliss’ van perhaps 🤔

Attachments