Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting if she is already considering a baby with her new man child. Some people have kids to actually love & raise them Meg, will this one be handed over to your mother too?

Reactions: 3
Disgusting if she is already considering a baby with her new man child. Some people have kids to actually love & raise them Meg, will this one be handed over to your mother too?
It’s so crazy because my sister has done exactly this, was married had 3 kids, broke up not long after the youngest was born, both moved on really quickly and my sister was adamant that her third was her last, she’s now currently pregnant with her new man, although slightly worse as he legally isn’t allowed to see his older two children

Let’s just say Dean isn’t all that, I wouldn’t be too quick to judge. (Not a friend or a fan of Megan’s either) Dean’s been ‘secretly’ bouncing from girl to girl without them knowing. He’s all for show and boasts about being a good person when he lies and isn’t honest to any of his conquests instead leads them on until something else comes along✌🏼

Reactions: 1
Let’s just say Dean isn’t all that, I wouldn’t be too quick to judge. (Not a friend or a fan of Megan’s either) Dean’s been ‘secretly’ bouncing from girl to girl without them knowing. He’s all for show and boasts about being a good person when he lies and isn’t honest to any of his conquests instead leads them on until something else comes along✌🏼
but are his conquests kept away from the children? He’s a single guy, whether he’s a dog or not is his business. If he’s introducing them all to the children then he’s just as bad as she is. If beg was bed flitting then that’s her choice, as long as they weren’t around the children. That’s my main issue with it all anyway 🙈

Reactions: 10
but are his conquests kept away from the children? He’s a single guy, whether he’s a dog or not is his business. If he’s introducing them all to the children then he’s just as bad as she is. If beg was bed flitting then that’s her choice, as long as they weren’t around the children. That’s my main issue with it all anyway 🙈
Totally agree. He’s single after being tied down since what, 18? If he wants to sleep around that’s his business as long as the little ones are kept out of it. Same goes for Beg. But we all know what’s going on there 🙄

Reactions: 3
Totally agree. He’s single after being tied down since what, 18? If he wants to sleep around that’s his business as long as the little ones are kept out of it. Same goes for Beg. But we all know what’s going on there 🙄
I think it’s irresponsible sleeping around, just generally speaking. But it’s not my business what people do! Neither is whether they introduce them to the children, to be fair… but if you choose to live your life on social media then you automatically open yourself up to opinion! It seems Beg tried to replace her happy family image ASAP after making the spilt public, which is as tragic as it is trashy!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think it’s irresponsible sleeping around, just generally speaking. But it’s not my business what people do! Neither is whether they introduce them to the children, to be fair… but if you choose to live your life on social media then you automatically open yourself up to opinion! It seems Beg tried to replace her happy family image ASAP after making the spilt public, which is as tragic as it is trashy!!
They’ve both proven in the past they have seriously questionable morals - and that’s putting it nicely. However Dean has clearly taken a step back from broadcasting his personal life. Beg continues putting things up that make her look like a tit mum 🤷🏻‍♀️

Are you 🧡 Meg or egg Meg at all? Spill the tea

Why is she wearing lingerie with a granny blazer, she looks like she’s playing dress up as a slutty office worker for wish Dean, looking like a ghost
39CFD0AA-1333-4D96-B0D1-8DFE1A8EE17F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dumbass has hidden her address on her gifted parcel but left the postal sticker for everyone to see.. including her postcode and house number 😂

• Haha
Why does she look better in her before makeup video. Someone desperately needs to gift that girl the correct shade of foundation 🤮

• Haha
Why does she look better in her before makeup video. Someone desperately needs to gift that girl the correct shade of foundation 🤮
i just went to look - actually with her hair natural and not wearing Halloween make up… she looked quite lovely really! She aged badly once she caked herself in that awful make up!

Reactions: 1