Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus her make up is legit the worst I've seen, she doesn't look too bad without it but my god how does she think that looks good! Looks like she's had her make up done at the funeral home 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i just went to look - actually with her hair natural and not wearing Halloween make up… she looked quite lovely really! She aged badly once she caked herself in that awful make up!
Was thinking that myself. She’s pretty just natural. The make up is not doing her any favours. The difference in skin tone is quite something. I actually think she looks so much fresher/younger/healthier without it.

Reactions: 2
Looks like there’s trouble in paradise judging by her stories tonight 🧐 feel for the kids. What a mess

Looks like there’s trouble in paradise judging by her stories tonight 🧐 feel for the kids. What a mess
I thought the same! Which is exactly why it’s bang out of order to be introducing anyone to the children at the moment. I would imagine both her and Dean are getting to know who they actually are… fair enough if they want to be seeing people but keep the children out of it!

Reactions: 4
Absolutely, her and Dean seem to have their fair share of kid free time, if they want to meet new people and start new relationships they have plenty of time with no kids around, they should stick to keeping the children away from new relationships its not fair on them, especially Dawson, he won't have a clue whats happening bless him

Reactions: 3
It could be nothing to do with Wish Dean, she could have just been having a paddy because the kids were both ill at nursery/school and needed collecting early & she had to parent all 3 of them by herself 😂

• Haha
That’s been on her peg board for at least 2.5 months now😂 Think it was from her birthday?

View attachment 904524
he really is playing daddy isn’t he 😫😫😫
Has it really just been left? 😂 if you’re going to bother with one of these boards, at least keep it updated 🤯😂

and yes… isn’t he just! Couldn’t possibly have done something special for this first different Christmas just her and the children could she? No, she’s had to make sure WishDean is right there. twit.

Pregnancy notes ? 🤔🤔
Makes sense, universal credit will be on to her soon to get a job if she doesn’t pop out another kid for Mags to look after.

I hope not though, it would be incredibly tacky for her to be flaunting hints like that, not to mention the impact it will have on the children she does have, they’ve already had their life swept form under them and gone through enough big changes this last year never mind adding another baby with someone she’s only just been with for basically a few months.

She’s off again with all the pregnancy responses. I’ve got Second hand embarrassment for her 🥴

Reactions: 1