Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t believe she hasn’t addressed her apparent friend dying? She used another woman’s cancer to gain followers and sympathy and doesn’t even address it when she unfortunately passes away

Reactions: 4
C115C7D3-7D85-402B-9326-CAEFBE54A3D6.png

what on Earth does she mean yes of course?! She can’t even cope with the 3 she’s got! Total disgrace. If she does the whole TTC journey again my LORDDDDD 😩

Reactions: 4
View attachment 854788
what on Earth does she mean yes of course?! She can’t even cope with the 3 she’s got! Total disgrace. If she does the whole TTC journey again my LORDDDDD 😩
The moment she falls pregnant with wish deans baby the other three will get kicked to the curb even more so than they already have! I’ve seen it happen so many times where parents sack of kids from previous relationships to try and have the perfect all together family

Reactions: 5
The moment she falls pregnant with wish deans baby the other three will get kicked to the curb even more so than they already have! I’ve seen it happen so many times where parents sack of kids from previous relationships to try and have the perfect all together family
God help HallieMae if she has another girl!

Reactions: 1
A question about single parenting and in 13 of the photos wish dean is in 8 of them. She’s got the kids dad heavily involved and a new guy playing step dad, that is not single parenting!!

Oh I see I almost missed another round of the head asking herself questions… more kids? Lol. Single mummy life??? BIG LOL. The question about getting on with the ex, I seriously can’t stand the way it’s like he’s some enigma. I call my children’s father by his name (irl obviously 😂) not my ex or their dad. It really does my head in!!
sorry, that was ranty 😅

Reactions: 2
Oh I see I almost missed another round of the head asking herself questions… more kids? Lol. Single mummy life??? BIG LOL. The question about getting on with the ex, I seriously can’t stand the way it’s like he’s some enigma. I call my children’s father by his name (irl obviously 😂) not my ex or their dad. It really does my head in!!
sorry, that was ranty 😅
Completely agree, i don’t know why she speaks about him like they didn’t basically have a joint account last year always sharing each other’s stories 😂 Dean says it too but definitely not as much!

Me too! I’ve seen it too many times 💔 Funny though when egg and Dean were together they said no more after Dawson, Megan had so many complications but now she’s with a new man she wants to have another, it’s bloody laughable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Completely agree, i don’t know why she speaks about him like they didn’t basically have a joint account last year always sharing each other’s stories 😂 Dean says it too but definitely not as much!

Me too! I’ve seen it too many times 💔 Funny though when egg and Dean were together they said no more after Dawson, Megan had so many complications but now she’s with a new man she wants to have another, it’s bloody laughable.
She only had ‘complications’ because she was desperate to have a prem baby for content the absolute monster she is.

Yes, to be fair you’re right there - they do both do it! I think I just find her so much more unbearable 😂 but it’s weird to not acknowledge one another as if we don’t all know them! Odd people in the world.

Reactions: 2
So Dean only has the older 2 children, again 🙄 I can’t remember, I guess he didn’t have them around bonfire night? Because he’s travelling quite far to the bonfire / fair he’s mentioned on his stories, but if he didn’t get chance last weekend that’s understandable!

Reactions: 1