Lifewiththeaustins #6 Deans no more,Megs still a bore, dressed like a 40 year old on crack.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so unhappy in them ad pictures & unnatural . The whole things is a farse! I’ve never had so much second hand embarrassment for someone I don’t know . I always think she’s being hugely disrespectful towards dean as the children’s dad . One day When this goes tits up , she will look at these pictures and im sure she’ll regret doing this . It’s the kids I feel sorry for . The fact his mum is in the pics too is even more bleeping weird .

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen begs latest post? I’m sure her kids are in exactly the same outfits as when they went with Dean, AND they went with the new MIL! what a bizarre situation.. funny now she’s got a new man (barely) she’s back with the ads and insta happy family 🥴 it really does go to show that social media ain’t tit

Absolutely this! I always feel massive guilt if I ever do even the slightest thing with one of my kids and not the other.. I’d like to say that there’s a valid reason, maybe it’s because they can’t all fit in Elliss’ van perhaps 🤔
Beyond strange. His mother is it? She’s set that photo of her and hallie as her Instagram profile photo. Super weird vibes there. They’ve barely even been together 6 months, I can’t imagine having a new man around my kids to the extent she has with hers never mind a new mans parents 🤯

Reactions: 2
I’m not usually one to slate peoples appearance but Deans forearm is bigger than Wish Deans upper arm 😂 honest to god what a downgrade. Even wish deans hair is 🤢

A6511594-A0FE-4481-8461-642D3385C704.jpeg
5D4CC36B-B3DD-42AB-848D-50231BC94545.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s an embarrassment! At least wish Dean got some jeans and a new hoody for the lights ad! I agree re Dawson, my children are a similar age to eggs and my youngest the same age as Dawson, they’re into everything and do make family outings hard work but I’ve tried going out without them and feel too guilty, I suppose a toddler running riot doesn’t fit in with the Insta family scruff look they’re going for.

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen begs latest post? I’m sure her kids are in exactly the same outfits as when they went with Dean, AND they went with the new MIL! what a bizarre situation.. funny now she’s got a new man (barely) she’s back with the ads and insta happy family 🥴 it really does go to show that social media ain’t tit

Absolutely this! I always feel massive guilt if I ever do even the slightest thing with one of my kids and not the other.. I’d like to say that there’s a valid reason, maybe it’s because they can’t all fit in Elliss’ van perhaps 🤔

Has Meg still got Dean's old car? Maybe Wish Dean is driving that.. and then with his mum invited Dawson was left behind

So I see that she spent Christmas with her mum, Elliss AND HIS MUM!! happy families ✌🏻😘

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's posted great pics of Christmas with her 'new' family.. and some even better pics of her out drinking with friends with her incredible foundation.

Reactions: 4
That foundation has got to be a joke 😳 I get the feeling she doesn't like her nose so does her make up as pale as possible so she has no nose in pictures.... or she edits them like that?

Reactions: 1
That bleeping make up 😂😂 I can’t. It gets worse every time…
Did anyone spy Deans new girl the other day on his stories? 👀 a definite upgrade to Egg 🍳

Reactions: 4