Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dragged the new boyf out of his stinky pit to go on a family day pumpkin picking 💀 no fancy posed insta worthy photos this time round though, bet she’s hating that 😂 still no sign of Dawson though, made him stay behind with nanny mags by the looks of it. So strange

Reactions: 4
Dirty takeaway on his bed like she isn’t a married mum of three 😂 living her best life ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everything she ever used to do was for the gram and it’s so obvious to see now! She used that other woman’s cancer journey for engagement and sympathy, I don’t think it was ever actually her friend but Deans and it seems her and Dean stopped talking until he escaped from Beggy

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell how well is Dean looking! It's like she zaps the life out of her men! Wish dean needs to run and not look back!
I know right and yet you see how much pain he is in from what she has done and yet she carries on living her best life with her new yucky boyfriend

Reactions: 5
E163B779-3D3D-4C37-B9F9-43247359FABB.jpeg

looks like she’s doing her yearly M&S halloween AD and then when summer hits again she’ll be back on the tesco bbq tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who on earth cut wish deans hair??? Its shocking. I can only imagine it was megan, he is such a downgrade!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.