Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bet Megan’s regretting her choices now, she needs those kind of muscles to carry home her daily bags from Tesco

Reactions: 2
Whys megan got up and got herself dressed like she's a 40 year old off to an office job when really she's going to be slobbing about at home waiting till she can palm her kids off and spend the weekend rotting in bed with wish Dean

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why doesn't Dean have all 3, he could definitely cope with them all seems so weird to me like is Megan stopping him? Seems like it will create a weird dynamic with the kids

Reactions: 3
Why doesn't Dean have all 3, he could definitely cope with them all seems so weird to me like is Megan stopping him? Seems like it will create a weird dynamic with the kids
I came to say this exact thing! Why can’t Dawson go to the safari park too? He’s a lovely age for it, as much as the other 2 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also… time for meg asks herself questions again 😂

I came to say this exact thing! Why can’t Dawson go to the safari park too? He’s a lovely age for it, as much as the other 2 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also… time for meg asks herself questions again 😂
Gives her time to play happy families with the new man

Whys megan got up and got herself dressed like she's a 40 year old off to an office job when really she's going to be slobbing about at home waiting till she can palm her kids off and spend the weekend rotting in bed with wish Dean
This had me howling 🤣🤣 it’s like she’s borrowed a “smart” outfit out her mums wardrobe last minute so she can go to a job interview.

I wonder what the new wish Dean’s parents think of her when he brings her home? 😬

• Haha
He does go just not all the time. She said something about when he has certain things planned it’s easier for him to take the bigger two or something.

F93D9A91-7595-412F-A9FE-3FAA18026731.png
Poor woman is probably thinking about 100 other things she’d rather be doing, like organising her sock drawer 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know it’s Halloween coming up but she’s a bit early with that bleeping hella ugly white face 👻 why do none of her friends or wish dean say to her that she looks caked in icing sugar?! I’d die being seen out with her like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know it’s Halloween coming up but she’s a bit early with that bleeping hella ugly white face 👻 why do none of her friends or wish dean say to her that she looks caked in icing sugar?! I’d die being seen out with her like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I do wonder why no one has ever said it!! I’d never let my friends go out with their face a completely different shade 🙈I loved her attempt at sexy lip syncing / dancing 🤪

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.