Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure that mark on his eyebrow is a scar, it doesn’t look much different to me.

I think with Blake crying it’s a case of he’s realising where he does the most and has the most fun! Dean makes effort with them and takes them out. What does Megan do? Sit playing footsies with wish dean and taking selfies. I know where I’d rather be 😅
I don’t think she even looks after them half of the time, last weekend was her weekend with the kids and she didn’t spend it with the kids. She’s a scumbag, I know I keep repeating myself but if it wasn’t for the universal credit she’d give Dean full custody in a heartbeat

Reactions: 5
I definitely get the feeling she’d be happy as a weekend parent… or a part time parent, weekends is when all the partying happens 🤪😒

Reactions: 2
Sad really, at the time of the split, Blake is obviously going to be the most affected due to his age. Her main focus should be her kids at a time like this, not running around like a love struck teenager with no baggage. She is an embarrassment!

Reactions: 4
As much as I find the girl as irritating as fingernails on a chalk board, can we not jump straight into the “deans such an amazing dad” team? As a child my father abused my mum mentally for almost 7 years, when she finally had the courage to ask him to move out he became “father of the year” I hated my mum, I would scream when I had to go home. All while my dad got pleasure from it every single time and absolutely rubbed it in her face, it wasn’t until I was in my late teens I actually recognised it for myself, just because Dean has posted a couple of selfies with them it doesn’t mean she’s packed up and moved into wish deans. Granted Megan had a night out and granted has spent a couple of nights away without the kids can we just be totally honest and say actually, there’s mother’s out there who are literally letting their children be removed by social services and in the grand scheme of things we don’t know what’s going on behind closed doors.

Sorry for the massive rant but deans stories and posts are making me cringe, nobody needed to know on a public place Blake “didn’t wanna be with his mum”

Reactions: 3
As much as I find the girl as irritating as fingernails on a chalk board, can we not jump straight into the “deans such an amazing dad” team? As a child my father abused my mum mentally for almost 7 years, when she finally had the courage to ask him to move out he became “father of the year” I hated my mum, I would scream when I had to go home. All while my dad got pleasure from it every single time and absolutely rubbed it in her face, it wasn’t until I was in my late teens I actually recognised it for myself, just because Dean has posted a couple of selfies with them it doesn’t mean she’s packed up and moved into wish deans. Granted Megan had a night out and granted has spent a couple of nights away without the kids can we just be totally honest and say actually, there’s mother’s out there who are literally letting their children be removed by social services and in the grand scheme of things we don’t know what’s going on behind closed doors.

Sorry for the massive rant but deans stories and posts are making me cringe, nobody needed to know on a public place Blake “didn’t wanna be with his mum”
Sorry you had to go through all of that 😔

I think the reason so much of us have supported Dean is because we ehave followed them since the beginning and seen consistently meg treating him like her slave, he did everything for her and the kids when they were together, she barely looked after the kids then, and he's doing the bulk of it now too, he's done the school runs most days last week, all while she's cosied up with someone she just got with.
Theyre very public with their personal lives and always have been so its hard to ignore that shes got a new man and hasn't seem to have given much thought to the upheaval it will cause the kids, and is just acting like a loved up teen doing what she wants with no regard for the kids, while Dean cracks on and supports them.

Yes, we could be wrong, but that is the picture even meg herself is painting on her social media 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10

I definitely think those sort of comments from either of them should be kept private. But let’s face it, most of us here wouldn’t dream of sharing our lives in the way these Insta families do! I think with these pair it was always going to turn into bitchy-ness before long. It’s just hard to ignore the fact she “started it” with the cryptic bullshit without addressing their split! We can only hope that they both remember what goes on the internet, stays on the internet.

I can totally relate to this as it was pretty much the same with my dad after he was removed from my home. I was old enough to understand mostly, and my baby sister was only 1 but my younger sister was 18 month younger than me so around 10 and she was so easily brainwashed by him and gave my mum so much grief so I hear what you’re saying 100%! we say it all the time in here, how we do only get to see a snippet of their life but even through those snippets it’s enough to see that Dean has always been a very hands on and attentive father, and megan not so much. But what you’re saying is totally valid and I’m sorry that you’ve been through it x

Reactions: 1

I’ve followed them since she was pregnant with Hallie may, at first I thought they were a great family, but she has really shown her true colours. You need to look back through the thread and this thread and you can really see she was the emotionally abusive one and took Dean for a mug.. I’m sorry for what you went through, but it’s clear to see that’s not the case here, she moaned on Instagram about him not having paternity leave because he wasn’t in the job long enough, because he lost his old job, he then magically has mental health problems and is massively suffering so is signed off work for months, however instead of actually allowing her husband to get better and over his mental health struggles, he’s full time looking after kids, making dinner, doing housework, while she sits on her arse doing nothing because she’s breastfeeding.. she was awful to him, it’s been mentioned on here before they even broke up that she was awful to him and frankly yes mums can have nights off, but completely fobbing off your kids to live your teenage fantasies because you rushed into marriage and kids as such a young age is not ok

Reactions: 11

Sorry you went threw this but in this situation Dean was the one abused and he finally got out them kids are his priority and always have been meg is just always looking when her next shag is won't be long till wish Dean is hit too when he doesn't bow to her every command

Reactions: 5
Sorry you went threw this but in this situation Dean was the one abused and he finally got out them kids are his priority and always have been meg is just always looking when her next shag is won't be long till wish Dean is hit too when he doesn't bow to her every command
So if Dean is this hero we are now suddenly making him out to be, and Megan is so bad, hates her kids and can’t wait to get rid of them. Why hasn’t Dean got full custody? 🤣 there’s absolutely no reason any of us can possibly judge this situation. They are both cranks in my opinion but I hate how Dean is suddenly on a pedestal

So if Dean is this hero we are now suddenly making him out to be, and Megan is so bad, hates her kids and can’t wait to get rid of them. Why hasn’t Dean got full custody? 🤣 there’s absolutely no reason any of us can possibly judge this situation. They are both cranks in my opinion but I hate how Dean is suddenly on a pedestal
Its so hard for dads to get full custody, and she would never let that happen as she would then loose all her benefits.. I think if you follow her on Instagram her behaviour speaks for itself, I mean it always has, as soon as then kids are off her tit she has no interest in them.. if your blind to that the ok

Reactions: 9
Its so hard for dads to get full custody, and she would never let that happen as she would then loose all her benefits.. I think if you follow her on Instagram her behaviour speaks for itself, I mean it always has, as soon as then kids are off her tit she has no interest in them.. if your blind to that the ok
^ this! I’ve always thought Dean was a bit of a wet wipe & attention seeker but Megs just pure nasty & a deeply immature & selfish person

Reactions: 6
^ this! I’ve always thought Dean was a bit of a wet wipe & attention seeker but Megs just pure nasty & a deeply immature & selfish person
This is my exact thoughts! I’ve already said, I’m not a fan of his little dig the other day on his stories, it was unnecessary. But generally speaking he’s just a bit of a dick… she’s next level!

Wait did she just say she can’t get them a test cos she has no money but she’s started her Christmas shopping??

Wait did she just say she can’t get them a test cos she has no money but she’s started her Christmas shopping??
She is something else. Christmas shopping, nails, tattoos, coffee pods but can’t afford covid tests (I’m assuming travel to a test centre as the tests are free?). What a hound it doesn’t even make sense

I came here to see if anyone else had heard it the same way?! That seems wrong, surely? Aren’t the tests free 🤔 and they do have an active Dad in their life, I’m 99.9% sure he’d help with this sort of thing?? Surely?

I thought she’d said she’d got no money at first, was so confused by it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.