Lifewiththeaustins #5 Egg and Bean may have split, what a shame they’re still thick as brown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So confused why is she out for someone's 18th 😅 and why she still dressed like a 40 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't even look no more. I used to think Dean was a wet weekend but compared to "Dean from wish" Dean is suddenly hot and nailing being a dad.
It's like she settled down too young, had kids too young now trying to be 18 all over again and do all the stuff she needed to but in reality she is a mother of 3!!!!

Reactions: 8
I can't even look no more. I used to think Dean was a wet weekend but compared to "Dean from wish" Dean is suddenly hot and nailing being a dad.
It's like she settled down too young, had kids too young now trying to be 18 all over again and do all the stuff she needed to but in reality she is a mother of 3!!!!
Absolutely, Dean is doing amazing by those kids, thank god they have him and beggy meggy seems to be more interested in acting like a a child with her gross new boyfriend

Dean has always doted on the kids more than her, they’ve always just been her little Instagram prop and then she definitely forced him into starting his family Instagram so they could portray this perfect family life.. can we all notice how he doesn’t have random bruises and cuts on his face anymore either and the fact his mental health issues seem to be a lot better?

Reactions: 8
Dean has always doted on the kids more than her, they’ve always just been her little Instagram prop and then she definitely forced him into starting his family Instagram so they could portray this perfect family life.. can we all notice how he doesn’t have random bruises and cuts on his face anymore either and the fact his mental health issues seem to be a lot better?
And he just looks so much healthier! He looks amazing in comparison to how he was with her, poor man.

Reactions: 3
And he just looks so much healthier! He looks amazing in comparison to how he was with her, poor man.
That was my first thought, he looks healthy! But @Goldfish is right, the random falling over and bruises etc all seem to have stopped? We can only imagine what goes on behind Instagram…

His last post was so sad its bad when the kids don't want to go back to their mother!! She's obviously the problem

Reactions: 7
E6C34875-3A09-4426-B8FF-E13F3F2981EA.png

Yeah probably didn’t want to go back to their mum!! Don’t blame them either

I sympathise with Dean, I really do… but I hope he doesn’t start over sharing this sort of thing to make digs at Beg 😕 I just don’t want to see the children in the middle in such a public way! However, poor little Blake 😭

Reactions: 2
In my experience kids usually cry at drop offs for a reason..at the same time he’s only little so it’s probably hard for him to understand that they’ve got new partners! This is why it’s sensible to wait when you do to introduce them, the only people you end up hurting and affecting are the children!

Reactions: 2
In my experience kids usually cry at drop offs for a reason..at the same time he’s only little so it’s probably hard for him to understand that they’ve got new partners! This is why it’s sensible to wait when you do to introduce them, the only people you end up hurting and affecting are the children!
Do we know if they’ve met his new partner? And am I right in thinking she has children?

meg has really tried to push that the kids are happy, she’s happy, everything is perfect and amazing etc but it just goes to show doesn’t it. Those children have been affected whether she accepts it or not. She needs to stop playing happy families and pretending everything is fine, and put them kids bloody first 😴

Reactions: 3
Is he just a really clumsy human being, he has another black eye in that picture above! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
I’m sure that mark on his eyebrow is a scar, it doesn’t look much different to me.

I think with Blake crying it’s a case of he’s realising where he does the most and has the most fun! Dean makes effort with them and takes them out. What does Megan do? Sit playing footsies with wish dean and taking selfies. I know where I’d rather be 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.