Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Where have the kids been? Because they weren't with Dean this weekend and they don't seem to be with her either. Maybe her mum is staying in her house and that's why she's stayed at the boyfriends?

Goldfish

VIP Member
Wasn’t the black eye a carpet burn from him falling over a rug ahahaha. He looks great. Egg looks like a begging gremlin as per. Parenting is fucking shit in this heatwave but it really got to me her moaning last night about the kids, when I’m sure their dad would have loved to have spent the day with them (and not sat on his phone whilst they fought), she just sounded so vicious, you can tell those children are a major inconvenience to her.
That was a different time I believe

ShropshireGal

Benefits! I honestly feel its all an act, as not being funny it's not realy how anyone would be acting after such a big event with kids involved etc
I suppose she’ll get a lot more as a single mum? She’s just said how she needs to mow the grass because it’s “mayhem” out there… it’s all pointing towards them not being together but maybe it’s all the extra effort just to prove a point?

ShropshireGal

Alright for some getting their nails done, don't know how she affords it being a single mum an all
This was my first thought! I’m not saying she should sit and just cry all day, but I remember the first time my kids went for a full weekend I was a wreck 🙈 but to be fair maybe she’s just keeping herself busy.

Goldfish

VIP Member
Yeah I just thought with the first story of her in the mirror being at like 1pm (school time) that it maybe wasn’t for Blake’s
I didn’t even realise the time it was posted, I know she’s previously posted about doing her mums hair

2fat8s

But my point is she was already claiming alone on the sly while he still lived there. Fraudulently. So her money won’t go up now he’s left as they already had her down as living singley. But she’ll have lost his wage now too.
Really? How do you know that?.

We've seen him before and his impressive sad face he does. Like when he was pretending he was depressed. It's probably all one big lie 😬 and there's no way she would have dumped him, she's a fucking desperate loser.

Edited to add if it is true I reckon she's been vile one too many times and he's walked away. The amount of times he's had black eyes etc. I bet she's HORRID. Speculation of course 👀
This is what I reckon too. I’m sure my friend told me there was a post of one of the other threads about her screaming at him early hours of the morning or something because he was going out or to work and leaving her with the kids...something like that anyway.

He probably had to make a hard decision and realised he needed to get out. If so you can’t blame him!

Has she posted much lately on insta, any talking stories etc?