Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anon1235

She really is even more boring than watching paint dry 😴. In the past 24hrs we’ve had cutting the grass, their dinner and cleaning the oven. Thrilling. 🙄

name56922

As long as they’re doing it away from the kids, who cares if it’s quick
Yes that’s would be my only issue. My mates ex was constantly introducing the kids to girlfriends then it wouldn’t last. Rite pain for her to av to keep explaining to the little ones!

2fat8s

Dean still follows Meg on mine!! Wonder if it’s an Instagram glitch ? 🤣

what the bloody hell is going on? If they are together but pretending not to be then it must be absolutely killing them not keeping up the #familygoals persona they love to display

If they aren’t together and split up why don’t they just address the elephant in the room, lol

I still think some dodgey benefits scam personally.

Has anyone near by not seen them out at Tesco together? Next? Costa? Always there aren’t they? 😴
Maggie is Megan's mum

CF_206

Maybe there is something in place with the kids, via social workers etc and that's why she might not have them all at once. Like she can't cope with them all so her mum does as there was that time when social was involved remember. All seems odd to me, there's something else going on especially as Dean isn't posting much at all. It's like Megan's trying to prove she is perfectly fine
I didn’t even know this! 😂

Lol4321

Sorry you went threw this but in this situation Dean was the one abused and he finally got out them kids are his priority and always have been meg is just always looking when her next shag is won't be long till wish Dean is hit too when he doesn't bow to her every command
So if Dean is this hero we are now suddenly making him out to be, and Megan is so bad, hates her kids and can’t wait to get rid of them. Why hasn’t Dean got full custody? 🤣 there’s absolutely no reason any of us can possibly judge this situation. They are both cranks in my opinion but I hate how Dean is suddenly on a pedestal

noobie123

I dunno, I have a feeling its him? I feel like she is the type of girl to react in a way of dressing up almost showing off to deal with her hurt? I could be completely wrong mind you, but i just felt like she is over compensating for the way she really feels?!

does anyone still follow him?? What’s the vibe he’s giving off? 🤣