Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jemandtheholograms

Chatty Member
Where is she going dressed up like that?! Someone’s already said she doesn’t even do the school runs! Sitting at home wearing a blazer looking in the mirror…

Anon89

Chatty Member
And the fact that in her photos there are clearly 3 different pairs of shoes, plus all the backgrounds are blurred you can clearly see it’s Dean 🤦🏼‍♀️

Insta987

I’m not sure if I can or not to be honest. It just looks like a whole lot of random ink, like something you’d doodle as a kid. I know it’s supposed to be a rose but it’s such a shit tat, the shading towards the wrist end looks off. And from a short distance it literally just looks like someone has inked a blob of black on her 😅
Fair enough but I agree it is very 'blob like 🤦‍♀️ this is where I can see the 'D'

Attachments

Chitterchat

VIP Member
There will definitely be a house move soon, probably into council accommodation as she can’t afford the rent of the place she is living by herself.. somethings happened other than the breakup, wether it’s social services or police, but more than has gone on and that is why they aren’t mentioning anything
Totally agree, something could have got physical you never know. And they both know if one of them speaks about it publicly the other will tell their side and it’ll be a shit show, so they’re both just keeping quiet. I thought they’d said her house was affordable housing or something already or is that not the case, I may have misread?