Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosy

Maybe there is something in place with the kids, via social workers etc and that's why she might not have them all at once. Like she can't cope with them all so her mum does as there was that time when social was involved remember. All seems odd to me, there's something else going on especially as Dean isn't posting much at all. It's like Megan's trying to prove she is perfectly fine
What were social services involved for previously?

Lol4321

View attachment 776748
Fuerteventura? Bit cold? 🤣 am I missing something? I’ve been to Gran Canaria which is the island next door and it was 40° ffs
we had a last min week away to lanzagrotty a few years ago and it was Cold and miserable until 1pm and cold again by the evening! Fuertaventura is super super windy if I remember rightly but I haven’t been since I was a kid! I remember us having to go in these private bunkers on the beach to avoid eyeballs full of sand 🤣

Insta987

After looking at deans Instagram story today I’ve noticed that Megan isn’t wearing any rings when she was pregnant/gave birth either? The last time I can see a wedding ring on her finger on her grid is October 🤔 very fishy indeed
To be fair I wasn't wearing my rings towards the end of pregnancy or when I gave birth because my hands had swollen 🙈

Custardcream13

She’s not his new partner, I believe she’s married, I’m pretty sure it was her wedding they went to the year Hallie was born.. Blake was a page and I think Dean was also part of the wedding party
Ahhh I see!

I know her personally and her marriage is definitely not over lol, I’ve not seen her comment on any of Megan’s posts recently so I reckon she’s sided with him. Which confirms to me even more Megan’s been a psycho 😂
Okay that makes sense! Glad he’s got good friends to support him x

Rosy

Well I think she’s removed her marriage to him off fb. It still had married to Megan on his yesterday but now just “married”